Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Scorpions Forum

Johnnyd0247   Cr4nk   Cr4nk  
 Member  Message

Johnnyd0247
View Profile

Hey guys just one ?

i was wondering how many asian forest could i keep in a ten gallon, it has 4 inches of soil some live plants and some moss over a hiding place. oh i was also wondering about the humidity i was thiking its to high because the wals keep on sweting, is it 2 high? thanx for ur help.

05/16/07  04:09pm

Cr4nk
View Profile

Message To: Johnnyd0247   In reference to Message Id: 1283496

Hey guys just one ?

As i recal the asian forest scorpion is the largest scorpion in the world? or am i wrong. Well if I am right given their size I would only advise to put only one mayetwo but two maybe dangerous since they tend to be very aggressive and may kill eachother. As for the humidity, it is fine, the care sheet for these is basicly the same for an emp and i have five. The walls of my terarium sweat all the time, it isnt a problem.

07/30/07  01:50am

Cr4nk
View Profile

Message To: Johnnyd0247   In reference to Message Id: 1283496

Hey guys just one ?

As i recal the asian forest scorpion is the largest scorpion in the world? or am i wrong. Well if I am right given their size I would only advise to put only one maybe two but two maybe dangerous since they tend to be very aggressive and may kill eachother. As for the humidity, it is fine, the care sheet for these is basicly the same for an emp and i have five. The walls of my terarium sweat all the time, it isnt a problem.

07/30/07  01:51am

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area