Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Scorpions Forum

Joefin   Rangus   Joefin  
 Member  Message

Joefin
View Profile

Need help figuring out wat type of scorpion i have

my first scorpion i got the lady from the store told me that it was an asian rock scorpion and when i went to look it up i couldnt find n e thing on it then one day i came across a picture of a yellow-brown bark scorpion and they are 100% identical he is brown with light brownish legs and a lot smaller then the emps if is about 3-4 inches at most and on his stinger he has one main stinger with a very small lil thorn under in front of the main one and he also has thin long pinchers if anyone could help me figure this out that would be great so give me a shout peace

01/27/07  08:50pm

Rangus
View Profile

Message To: Joefin   In reference to Message Id: 1150218

I canít really help out with helping you identify your scorp, Iím just wondering what petstore is mixing and matching species incompetently like that. They are going to end up in court if they sell something dangerous to a kid under the impression theyíre selling something less dangerous like an emp.

01/30/07  12:33pm

Joefin
View Profile

Message To: Rangus   In reference to Message Id: 1153498

ya well thru the searches that ive done all i know is its a bark scorpion im guessing a central american bark scorpion not lethal but not the friendliest of stings

01/31/07  01:57am

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area