Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Reptile Veterinarians Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Reptile Veterinarians Forum

Webmaster   Loki   Webmaster   Dally Curtis   Reddragon   Ecb   Webmaster  
 Member  Message

Webmaster
View Profile

Welcome To The Reptile Veterinarian Forum

Being that we are compiling a database and list of Recommended Reptile Veterinarians, that we should have a discussion forum on it, so we can hear others input or maybe get more information on veterinarians.

To Submit a Veterinarian to our database and our listing Click Here

To veiw our listings Click Here

Also...only submit veterinarians that you would recommend..no sense in submitting veterinarians that we wouldn’t bring our own pets to.

If you have any questions or comments about our veterinarian listings, either email me, message me, or just comment here.

Thanks
Doug - Webmaster

02/01/04  4:29pm

Loki
View Profile

Message To: Webmaster   In reference to Message Id: 31095

this is a great forum idea!!!!!!! i wonder y no one thought of it earlier..............

02/01/04  11:01pm

Webmaster
View Profile

Message To: Loki   In reference to Message Id: 31158

Thanks Loki.

I have been reading so many posts on veterinarians, and this is a large part of being a reptile/herp hobbyists. I hope this forum and the "Memeber Recommened Reptile Veterinarian" database we are trying to compile, will be put to good use and help benefit us in caring for our pets.

There is also another idea coming to RepticZone hopefully by the end of this week, so keep an eye open for that.

Take Care
Doug

02/02/04  12:04pm

Dally Curtis
View Profile

Here is a good link, thought I would share :)

This one is for the U.S, but at the top left is a tab for worldwide,
Since I am from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Take care

02/02/04  11:41pm

Reddragon
View Profile

Message To: Dally   In reference to Message Id: 31493

I am very happy that someone has taken this idea and put it out to be used. I have two uros and have been hunting for a very good reptile vet. Hopefully someone will beable to help me with that.

02/07/04  12:31pm

Ecb
View Profile

This link is great, but I cannot find it by looking in the site directories (maybe I M Blonde I mean blind) but I looked and looked, I wanted to see if anyone recomended another Vet in my state (not yet)

02/16/04  6:38pm

Webmaster
View Profile

Message To: Ecb   In reference to Message Id: 35655

Hey Ecb,

Nope nothing to do with you being blonde. I added so many new features and links to this site that I have to write up a list of links. Originally I only had a couple of sections, but I have so many ideas and s to write for all of you to enjoy, that I get side tracked and sort of don’t realise I didn’t make some of the stuff easy to find. So look in the next couple of weeks...I will hopefully have a new set of links to make it easier to find alot of the new stuff we have here. I’m sure you will find stuff here then that you didn’t know we even have.

Alot of links can be found in either the article section or members area. So keep an eye for the new sets up links in a couple of weeks, and I will be adding another new feature to this site by then too.

Let me know if you have any more questions or even a suggestion.
Doug - Webmaster

02/16/04  9:41pm

Back to Reptile Veterinarians Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area