Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Reptile-Amphibian-Art-Tattoos Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Reptile-Amphibian-Art-Tattoos Forum

Shioriness   Lzrd_girl   Shioriness   Negativity   Goose126   Leokeeper   Brien224   Yexalen   JayMacK  
 Member  Message

Shioriness
View Profile

Due to popular demand...

A bearded dragon! MY GOD are these things hard to draw. Well, this took me five days. The first day I sketched it out (took 3 peices of paper b4 i got it) and started to place the scales. The 2nd day I finished the scales and put everything in where it needed to be (for the most part) The third day I started to go over the scales individually with a black pen. Then, using tracing paper, I moved the less sketchy version to a new peice of paper. The fourth day I went over all the scaled again, outlining them. And today, I shaded everything in...and here ya go. Alot of the scale placement is wrong but it was hard to see exactly how they looked in the ref. pic. Oh well...Iím quite happy with it.

Reference Picture:

09/08/05  08:38pm

Lzrd_girl
View Profile

Message To: Shioriness   In reference to Message Id: 472138

Due to popular demand...

HOLY SHEEEBEEP!!!! SHIORINESS YOUR F***ING INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWZERS!!!!! I draw too :P

do u have a deviant art account???

lzrd_grl

I drew a snake, but yours is better

09/08/05  09:08pm

Shioriness
View Profile

Message To: Lzrd_girl   In reference to Message Id: 472185

Due to popular demand...

Thanks! Yeah, I do have a Deviant art account ^_^ Itís http://eternalyhexed.deviantart.com/ if youíre interested. I think I snake will be my next reptile attempt...so cute and cuddly. lol

09/09/05  03:47pm

Negativity
View Profile

Message To: Shioriness   In reference to Message Id: 472872

Due to popular demand...

u wouldnt happen to have a whole bearded dragon drawn up would ya?? lol (the reason why im asking is because i wanna get a beardie tat and i just dont want to go in there with just a picture and have the tattoo chick mess something up)

09/12/05  06:37am

Goose126
View Profile

Due to popular demand...

This is an amazing picture if only I had waited and got a tat like this. Anyway as you will see towards the top of this forum I have posted a pic of my beardie tat. I am wanting some background to add to the tat, you know greenery a log or rock for the Beardie to be sat on. Just anything to make this tat look better. I had another post under the pic asking for artists to come up with some designs but nobody ahs taken me up on the offer.

If you or any of your mates fancy tracing the pic and adding some cool scenery I would be forever indebted to you I cannot offer much in return ect to say the finished Tat will be posted and I will be giving props to the guy who helped design it!!!

Anyway let me know what you think???!

Oh and im from the UK so your work will be seen over here aswell as when im on hols in the states!

07/30/07  12:51pm

Leokeeper
View Profile

Message To: Goose126   In reference to Message Id: 1380577

Due to popular demand...

all I can say is WOW bea-utiful lol

08/01/07  11:01am

Brien224
View Profile

Message To: Leokeeper   In reference to Message Id: 1383507

Due to popular demand...

i checked out the site !!!!!!! WOW AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! do you mind if i use one for a tatoo?

09/06/07  10:42pm

Yexalen
View Profile

Message To: Brien224   In reference to Message Id: 1434441

Due to popular demand...

That looks really nice. I like the detail work.

09/07/07  04:19pm

JayMacK
View Profile

Due to popular demand...

Beautiful drawing man, scale for scale! I just added a picture here of a BD illustration I did for a friend in pen and ink. Take a peek.

09/08/07  06:17pm

Back to Reptile-Amphibian-Art-Tattoos Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area