Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Reptile-Amphibian-Art-Tattoos Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Reptile-Amphibian-Art-Tattoos Forum

Merissa   Merissa   Missy_attitude   Sulcata1989  
 Member  Message

Merissa
View Profile

?Forked Tounge?

Does anyone here have a split forked whatever tounge I’m thinking of doing it and wanted to know if anyone here has or knows somone that has it done? Let me Know

03/29/08  03:30am

Merissa
View Profile

Message To: Merissa   In reference to Message Id: 1680202

?Forked Tounge?

Come on you guys no comments?

04/06/08  02:38am

Missy_attitude
View Profile

Message To: Merissa   In reference to Message Id: 1691288

?Forked Tounge?

hi i know 2 people with split/forked tongues, one happend in error when the tongus esplit due to tongue peircing that had gone wrong the other was a guy who sliit it with a razonr balde himself!! dont ask as this guy has no pain threshhold!!!
neither have any real probs although the later guy has a slight speach impedement now and he has lost feeling in the tip!
it can carry complications
Some of the most common complications are bleeding, infection, regrowth of the halves of the tongue together, altered taste, loss of sensation and speech abnormalities. If the tongue splitting procedure is performed by a board-certified surgeon, the risk of each of these potential problems is very small. If performed by a body piercer or other non-medical person, your risk of each of these becomes very high.

give this a lot of consideration please, i see the other side of this type of craze from tatts and pericings from unlicensed and untrained people as i work in the pharmacutical indusrty

10/23/08  01:11pm

Sulcata1989
View Profile

Message To: Merissa   In reference to Message Id: 1680202

?Forked Tounge?

umm yea there are 3 ways to do it and
2 of them reallllllllyyyyy hurt
e mail me if u want 2 know more

12/04/08  08:35pm

Back to Reptile-Amphibian-Art-Tattoos Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area