Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Reptile-Amphibian-Art-Tattoos Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Reptile-Amphibian-Art-Tattoos Forum

Zando   M.viridis   Zando   Zando   Zando   M.viridis   Zando   Blu   Zando   Blu   Repfanatic   Wildsky   Raul the Gecko  
 Member  Message

Zando
View Profile

Why is this forum dead?

How can this be so slow!!!!!!!! I was soooo excited to see that RZ had this (guess Iím a lil late), tats and snakes are high on my list of fun things! Iím in the process of working on a tattoo right now that will have my columbian/central american boa in it! I canít wait! Does anyone else have tattoos of any snakes? I would LOVE to see them!

Dottie

01/01/07  05:51pm

M.viridis
View Profile

Message To: Zando   In reference to Message Id: 1115110

Why is this forum dead?

I would love to see more ink too! Hereís a couple somewhat cruddy pics of sock in progress on my leg. Iíve got a couple more sittings and should be done... yeah!! Weíve got almost 20 hours into it so far.

01/01/07  07:01pm

Zando
View Profile

Message To: M.viridis   In reference to Message Id: 1115221

Why is this forum dead?

WOW those are amazing! I love the color! I canít wait until I get mine done, I hate that tattoos (as well as my love for snakes) are soooooo addicting! haha! I e-mailed my tattoo guy yesterday, told him EXACTLY what I want and asked him about either the 19th or the 20th of this month, so hopefully soon!!! I canít wait!!!!

Dottie

01/02/07  11:29am

Zando
View Profile

Message To: M.viridis   In reference to Message Id: 1115221

Why is this forum dead?

WOW those are amazing! I love the color! And I am glad to see a snake tattoo without itís mouth open! A LOT of people have snakes with big fangs coming out, but my little guys are as sweet a sugar, so mine will be a nice snake tattoo haha! I canít wait until I get mine done, I hate that tattoos (as well as my love for snakes) are soooooo addicting! haha! I e-mailed my tattoo guy yesterday, told him EXACTLY what I want and asked him about either the 19th or the 20th of this month, so hopefully soon!!! I canít wait!!!!

Dottie

keep them coming guys! I want to see more!!!!!

01/02/07  11:55am

Zando
View Profile

Message To: Zando   In reference to Message Id: 1116105

Why is this forum dead?

haha sorry about the double post i can be impatient sometimes!

01/02/07  08:31pm

M.viridis
View Profile

Message To: Zando   In reference to Message Id: 1116786

Why is this forum dead?

Hehe, Dottie, you already have some ink to show off? I love the planning stage and sitting for the work. Itís the healing that drives me nuts!! I can handle pain, itch is a !! Iíve got one more sitting which will complete my leg, then after complete healing will go in for touch up shading. Iím pretty excited to have it done!

Iím looking forward to planning a back/shoulder piece but going to give myself some time off before getting it started. Iím missing soaking in the jacuzzi!!

01/03/07  10:26am

Zando
View Profile

Message To: M.viridis   In reference to Message Id: 1117371

Why is this forum dead?

Haha I know, itís not even that painful, although I am getting this next one on my side and I have heard that is the worst!! I have two right now the first I got when I was 17 and the second on my 20th B-day. My tattoo guy said I will probably have to do a couple sittings (blah, I am too impatient for that!), so I will have to show start to finish!

Agh I wish I had a jacuzzi to soak in! The jealousy is seriously kicking in! haha!

Hereís my first one: Iíve heard it called a tramp stamp, but oh well, itís on my lower back, just my name, I wanted to get something I wouldnít regret 40 years down the road! haha! Itís not that great of a pic, itís from my phone and itís hard to take a pick of your own back! haha!

the second one is super important to me, to bad it turned out so shitty.... itís on the back of my neck, the initials are of my grandmother and my father both have passed away, the cross and the butterfly i just like but it is symbolizing them going to heaven.... aww i know haha!

thatís all i have for now at least!

Dottie

01/03/07  11:08pm

Blu
View Profile

Message To: Zando   In reference to Message Id: 1118502

Why is this forum dead?

i really like the tattoo of your name, i have yet to get a tattoo with a butterfly in, that will be my next.

01/05/07  06:17pm

Zando
View Profile

Message To: Blu   In reference to Message Id: 1121034

Why is this forum dead?

Thanks blu, that is also my favorite..... for now, haha!
I have to say that I am glad I can not see my tattoo with the butterfly, I donít like how it turned out, the drawing and the actual tat are completley different, but what ya gonna do ya know? I wish my tattoo guy would hurry up already! I sent him what I wanted about a week ago, and I HATE WAITING!

01/07/07  12:38pm

Blu
View Profile

Message To: Zando   In reference to Message Id: 1123317

Why is this forum dead?

well i said that my next tattoo would have a butterfly in it. Today i got a butterfly on my shoulder. It was supposed to be dark purple but i decided to get it coloured lilac, i will try to get pics of all my tattoos soon, the one today actually didnt hurt!! lol, (my last one nearly killed me it hurt so much!)

02/15/07  04:08pm

Repfanatic
View Profile

Message To: Blu   In reference to Message Id: 1174602

Why is this forum dead?

Hereís 3 of my 4 tats. No reptiles yet, but someday.
My right arm

My left arm

My lower back tat dedicated to my daughter

Hereís a few of my pet pics I want to turn into tattoos

12/13/07  01:52am

Wildsky
View Profile

Message To: Repfanatic   In reference to Message Id: 1545023

Why is this forum dead?

Love the photos! I am really into tattoos and have several large ones, only one reptile one though he is supposed to be an Iguana but looks more like a Bearded dragon! Have just seen this forum and totally agree that tattoos and reptile keeping are addictive!

12/29/07  10:38pm

Raul the Gecko
View Profile

Message To: Wildsky   In reference to Message Id: 1560700

Why is this forum dead?

who knows?

01/17/08  11:38am

Back to Reptile-Amphibian-Art-Tattoos Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area