Rat Snakes Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Rat Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Pipebomb   Sandboaking   Charlie_manson13  

Member  Message

Pipebomb
View Profile

Rat and corn sanke

i have a rat and corn snake that live in seprate tanks. i just got my rat snake. they both seem to want to be in the same tank together the other day i was cleaning out their water bowls and bam my rat snake slithered over and in to rexs tank my corn and seemed to not want to leave each other witch strukes me as waird sence there both male snakes sence then they both want to be together all the time when seprated they sleep all day and look deprest when together there happy and slithering around. right now there in the tank sleeping together. what i want to know is it save for them to be together in the same tank

08/16/12  06:37pm

Sandboaking
View Profile

Message To: Pipebomb   In reference to Message Id: 2277013

Rat and corn sanke

That sounds odd... but I’d say as long as they’re about the same size and you feed them separately, you should be fine. And actually corns are a type of rat snake called the red rat, so they’re really both rat snakes.

09/21/12  10:40pm

Charlie_manson13
View Profile

Message To: Pipebomb   In reference to Message Id: 2277013

Rat and corn sanke

Try spell check. It would help your posts. And your silly to think the snakes miss one another! Anything you may think is happening is NOT between the 2 I promise, is NOT! All coincidence bud. Snakes are totally solitary animals and everyone knows, with the exception of breeding, you never keep snakes together. Homework, homework, homework!!! Read, learn. This post is so far out there that I can’t bring myself to answer anymore ridiculous questions.
One word for this post. No three. HOLY hamster brain !!!!

04/21/17  07:57am

Back to Rat Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area