Rat Snakes Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Rat Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Xkabx   Nalalove   Xkabx   Nalalove   Lovereptiles2012  

Member  Message

Xkabx
View Profile

Yellow rat vs everglades rat

if you clicked this wanting to see a snake fight sorry! i have an everglades rat snake or so i was told when i bought him, but the other day i was watching python hunters and they caught what they said was a yellow rat snake but i swear it was my little psycho!! so im looking for some pics of everglades rats or yellow rats or if someone could tell me how to tell what i actually have.

i was pretty excited to see the color change to that beatiful red but if he is a yellow rat ill deal with it, he is my little psycho

10/19/11  12:58am

Nalalove
View Profile

Message To: Xkabx   In reference to Message Id: 2241096

Did your snake ever change colors? I have a female and yes she is a little psycho. I read up on them and they are like that as babies. I have to get her out of her cage with gloves. I’m hoping she will eventually grow out of it. I’ve had her almostt a year and no color change yet. The splotches are supose to dissappear as she grows.

07/10/12  08:51am

Xkabx
View Profile

Message To: Nalalove   In reference to Message Id: 2272756

yeah hes not orange like the everglades he is a cross

to post pics you open a photobucket account
upload your pics and continue and save to album, once there click the bottom code (img) it will say copied, then come back here and paste it wherever you want.

07/10/12  06:27pm

Nalalove
View Profile

Message To: Xkabx   In reference to Message Id: 2272820

Very pretty baby

07/11/12  12:57am

Lovereptiles2012
View Profile

Message To: Nalalove   In reference to Message Id: 2272882

WoW! It looks like the one I caught up in tampa near my grandma and grandpas house! Well they have this huge forest in their back yards so we go hiking you know. We found this dog house in the woods, (people dump trash in the woods its sad but people are trying to stop it) flipped it over and found this beautiful rat snake! We picked it up and it didn’t try to bite or anything it acted like it was handled all the time! I wanted to keep him so bad but my dad made me let it go... we took pics though!

07/12/12  08:01am

Back to Rat Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area