Pythons Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Pythons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Keithy   Kelso reptiles   Keithy   Geckojustin   Keithy   Guyonet  

Member  Message

Keithy
View Profile

Facinated by Green tree python

Hi guys. Just writing for some advise. I’ve had 2 waterdragons and still have 1. I alas have had 2 corn snakes. I’ve always been fascinated in GTP. Never been interested in getting 1 until a couple of weeks ago. Been doing some research and the more I know the more I want 1. Do u think I’m jumping in at the deep end or do u think I should go with what I really want. Cheer Ant

01/18/13  02:21pm

Kelso reptiles
View Profile

Message To: Keithy   In reference to Message Id: 2289939

Fascinated by Green tree python

jumping into the deep end isn’t necessarily bad, but jumping in too soon after eating is, if you get what i mean. never had one, but they are very nice looking display reptiles, not generally holdable, but awesome to look at. from the sounds of it, you have had a little bit of experience. i think as long as you keep researching for a while then get the tank setup first, then find a reputable dealer to find a nice one.
best of luck

01/18/13  08:53pm

Keithy
View Profile

Message To: Kelso reptiles   In reference to Message Id: 2289972

Fascinated by Green tree python

Thanks for reply. Think il just keep doing my research and watching vids on YouTube. The man at the shop I go to to get lizard food knows a breeder so il give him a call when I’m set up and think I’m ready. Cheers for the advise

01/20/13  06:41am

Geckojustin
View Profile

Message To: Keithy   In reference to Message Id: 2289939

As long as you do your research youll be fine. I reccomend going over to moreliavirdis.com and lurking around the forum or joining theres alot of very knowledgable people over there and a classified section with great animals for sale. I recently got my first gtp back in november and I deff dont regret it!
heres a pic of my neo.. good luck.

01/28/13  07:51am

Keithy
View Profile

Message To: Geckojustin   In reference to Message Id: 2290678

Your neo is stunning. What a snake. Think I’m going to defiantly going for it. Make sure I’m all set up and not rush into it. Plus I haven’t got the £400/£500 for it yet.

01/28/13  02:29pm

Guyonet
View Profile

Message To: Keithy   In reference to Message Id: 2290709

I have just purchased a GTP male and he is just awesome, I am still waiting for him to settle before I start to take some picks but when I do I will post them. I do have 10 other types of snakes as pets and some gravid. Have a good day.

09/10/13  06:33pm

Back to Pythons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area