Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Pythons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Pythons Forum

Nilemanpa   Xkabx   Nilemanpa   Xkabx   Nilemanpa   Xkabx   Nilemanpa   RepticZ  
 Member  Message

Nilemanpa
View Profile

Green tree python and cage

temp at the bottom of the cage

temp at the top of the cage

the cage i moveing him.her in to

and the way i help keep humitdy up in his cage

let me know what you think
thank you
neil

08/17/11  06:34pm

Xkabx
View Profile

Message To: Nilemanpa   In reference to Message Id: 2233152

i think you got some nice snakes is what i think.

08/17/11  09:19pm

Nilemanpa
View Profile

Message To: Xkabx   In reference to Message Id: 2233166

i try ... i am thinking about tradeing the gtp for a pair of breeding blood pythons....

08/17/11  10:14pm

Xkabx
View Profile

Message To: Nilemanpa   In reference to Message Id: 2233170

i myself am not into breeding but thats because i dont know enough, havent really looked into it yet. thats tuff i really like the gtp’s they look like they are super intelligent, and the green is amazing. on the other hand the bloods are wicked, and you could probably make some money breeding them and you already got that big guy. i dunno would be hard for me to part with a setup like that gtp, im assuming you did it yourself and it took some time and money to do it (looks great again!). good luck with whatever you choose to do, and please keep posting pics i like your taste in snakes im sure what you do is gonna be sick.

08/17/11  11:17pm

Nilemanpa
View Profile

Message To: Xkabx   In reference to Message Id: 2233177

the guy didnt wanna do it so i am keeping the little bugger... and to br truthful with you the tank was 15$ the pcv that is running the lenght of the tank i stold off a nother cage of mine and the fake plants u had laying around.. so it was really only mabey about 25$ to throw up... had most of the stuff laying around

08/18/11  01:35am

Xkabx
View Profile

Message To: Nilemanpa   In reference to Message Id: 2233190

im the same way i have tons of extra snake stuff, i shop at the dollar store alot and if i see a fake plant i like or something i think may work as a hide i buy it. ive got a whole dresser devoted to snakes now their tanks sit on top of it and their crap goes in it. even having the extra stuff around it took you some time to set it up and tweak it till it was perfect was all i was saying. ill proly never met you in person or get to see your snakes live but im glad you didnt make the trade i like that gtp and want to see more pics of it, thats the snake im missing in my collection, prolly be my next snake i like them so much. too bad you cant keep him and get the bloods.

08/18/11  01:20pm

Nilemanpa
View Profile

Message To: Xkabx   In reference to Message Id: 2233208

oh i am keeping him.... he/she is going to be bread later on in life..... but yah a great snake to have in my keeps... im still looking for a few more.. but thanks alot man...
the best part is that my retic is really my girl friends and that is her first snake ever...

Neil

08/18/11  09:28pm

RepticZ
View Profile

Message To: Nilemanpa   In reference to Message Id: 2233269

looks good man! I hope you like that GTP they are cool snakes, i would never trade my GTP, i rather just get an additional two more bloods. :P

09/25/11  02:22am

Back to Pythons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area