Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Pythons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Pythons Forum

Milkibarkid   Reptadude   Meatloafpastel  
 Member  Message

Milkibarkid
View Profile

Hi

i bought a milk about 3 weeks ago and its doing good but iv never owned a snake before and was wandering if any one would give me some advise. about like how big he/shell get and what size tank ill need when he/she grows up.

at the minuety the set u i have is a heat mat and one of those plastic case thing.

any sergesttions of what to get next.

09/02/10  11:09am

Reptadude
View Profile

Message To: Milkibarkid   In reference to Message Id: 2173173

Hi

don’t waste our time

09/08/10  01:03pm

Meatloafpastel
View Profile

Message To: Milkibarkid   In reference to Message Id: 2173173

Hi

Most people would say a twenty to thirty gallon tank with a well secured locking lid will be good enough for the snake. aspen bedding is what i use never use pine products they have chemicals in them that can and more than likely will harm your new friend. As for the length of a milk snake i dont know how big it will get to be. Just make sure it has clean water a hid area and its tank is up to spec on what it needs. there are many books that can give you more exact info plus there are sites about care. You can always google milk snake care on the web. Dont let people tell you not to bother them about your snake you need the info. But i do beleive you should have studied the snake before you got it

09/27/10  02:48pm

Back to Pythons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area