Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Pythons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Pythons Forum

Katlin222   R3PT1LI4N   M.viridis   R3PT1LI4N  
 Member  Message

Katlin222
View Profile

I want a gtp. help

i want a gtp but want it with its full colors . any ideas where i can get one?

05/04/10  11:48am

R3PT1LI4N
View Profile

Message To: Katlin222   In reference to Message Id: 2145266

I want a gtp. help

Reptile Expos or breeders from the interent have a look aroud. GTP are viscious buggers aswell with huge teeth if you get bit by one of them you better look forward to have a few stitches if they bite and rip your skin as you pull away, GTP’s are more a display snake than a pet snake. ( or for breeding ofc )

05/16/10  03:58pm

M.viridis
View Profile

Message To: R3PT1LI4N   In reference to Message Id: 2147951

I want a gtp. help

There are many reputable people online that you can purchase a quality green tree python from for reasonable prices. I know some currently available, very well started beautiful babies that were bred by a breeder that died in an accident, the money raised from the babies will go toward to his wife and son. Contact www.finegtps.com to learn more about these babies, my friend there is helping the family with these. I bred the sire to these is a beautiful blue striped, with vibrant yellow and had a super sweet disposition (like the majority of these snakes actually have).

For what it’s worth, I don’t mind getting bit by my gtps, doesn’t hurt you’ll barely feel it. Sometimes they do get bloody from puncture holes. None of the many gtp keepers I know have ever had to have stitches from a bite from one of their snakes ..... facts maam, just the facts:)

05/23/10  07:09pm

R3PT1LI4N
View Profile

Message To: M.viridis   In reference to Message Id: 2150013

I want a gtp. help

its rare that GTP’s hold on when they bite thats why you probly havent heard about people having stiches, if they hold on and you pull away they WILL give you sticthes.

05/26/10  06:07am

Back to Pythons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area