Steve d
View Profile

Guinness mistakes

01/12/12  03:41pm

Steve d
View Profile

Message To: Steve d   In reference to Message Id: 2250771

Guinness mistakes

obviously the top pic is baby the burm,baby was apparently recorded at 27ft+ and 403lbs by guinness,from the pic ive just posted any idiot can see that shes under 20ft let alone 27ft unless those keepers are 9ft tall lol,as for 403lbs that is absolutely ridiculous as she appears to be max 220lbs.

cassius is yet another example of inaccuracy,cassius the retic was recorded at 27.5ft long yet from the pic ive posted you can clearly see hes far from it,he looks approx 20 to 21ft to me but no matter how i look at the pic i cant see him being anywhere near the claim can you?

obviously the fluffy footage has already been posted on here so that dissproves yet another record.

as for the so called 33ft retic,it is purely hearsay,there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever for this so called record holder.
then theres an apparent anaconda weight record which of course was an estimate and never weighed.
i see a pattern occuring here lol

01/12/12  03:57pm

Londonjoe
View Profile

Message To: Steve d   In reference to Message Id: 2250773

Guinness mistakes

nice pics your biggest retic looks girther and around the same size as cassius.

01/15/12  02:12pm

Steve d
View Profile

Message To: Londonjoe   In reference to Message Id: 2251141

Guinness mistakes

my biggest girl is likely a ft or so longer than cassius was mate but i agree on the girth difference rosie likely outweighs cassius by at least 50lbs

01/15/12  06:50pm

Steve d
View Profile

Message To: Steve d   In reference to Message Id: 2251180

Guinness mistakes

thought id bump this up as many people still believe the records are true

02/23/12  10:03am

Gaboon
View Profile

Message To: Steve d   In reference to Message Id: 2250773

Guinness mistakes

I have long been interested in the 33-foot retic, but have never been able to find any information about it. This is pretty much the case with all "record" snakes. The size (length) is cited, but almost never is there anything about its location, who found it, who measured it, how was it measured (tape measure, estimate, etc.). This is true of giant snakes like the retic, medium-size snakes like the Indigo, and even the smallest snakes like a worm snake.

04/03/13  12:41pm

Back to Pythons-Reticulated Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area