Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Pythons-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Pythons-Breeding Forum

Luvmypython   Conan   Luvmypython   Alf   Grunt   Bebos-burms   BenR   Luvmypython   Sully   Sra   Alf   Fillerbunny   Okeetee Man   Pythonking   Waldorepticzone  
 Member  Message

Luvmypython
View Profile

Looking for the snake expert Ryoflex

Hi my name is Becky and I’m looking for this guy he goes by the name Ryoflex i was told i could find him on here i have a couple of question to ask him i was told that he was the go to guy for everything about pythons if someone could help me that would be great thanks

Becky

04/15/08  11:39pm

Conan
View Profile

Message To: Luvmypython   In reference to Message Id: 1705036

Ask your ? and alot of people on here could help.

04/19/08  08:58am

Luvmypython
View Profile

Message To: Conan   In reference to Message Id: 1708832

No offense but i was told he was the best of the best and if anyone knows where to find him please let me know thanks

~Becky

04/19/08  03:19pm

Alf
View Profile

Message To: Luvmypython   In reference to Message Id: 1709124

Sorry to burst your bubble, but he has gotten out of the hobby. If you have a question, shoot?

04/22/08  02:26pm

Grunt
View Profile

Message To: Luvmypython   In reference to Message Id: 1709124

For your info Ryo does not have any snakes anymore .Dave is his real name and he did know quite a good amount of info , unfortunately he never bred any of his snakes but I did sell his animals for him. and Alf and I are still here and breeding burms.So ask away

04/22/08  02:29pm

Bebos-burms
View Profile

Message To: Grunt   In reference to Message Id: 1712442

Often times, its good to get varying opinions on certain situations. Even with the fact many on here have lots of experience. Sometimes others have a different angle on things, which can many times offer more solutions. Noone ever knows everything.

05/11/08  10:54am

BenR
View Profile

Message To: Bebos-burms   In reference to Message Id: 1731806

Just curious, but who told you Ryo was the best person to ask? I would consider at least three other people that responded to this thread a lot more knowledgeable, and experienced than Dave (Ryoflex). Not trying to take a shot at Dave, but I really think you should give these other people a chance as you will certainly get great info from them.

05/19/08  04:02pm

Luvmypython
View Profile

Message To: BenR   In reference to Message Id: 1740189

hey everyone thanks but i found out what i needed to know my name is cortney i’m ryoflex’s ex girlfriend who had his daughter on feb 4th most of u know me from when i was with dave and i just needed to know if dave still had the snakes and what not cause of my daughter i dont want her around them because of kyra and lync i know they got and they weren’t always the nicest ones but i found out that he doesn’t have them anymore so thanks just dont let him know i was lookin just cause problems and heres daves daughter that he hasn’t seen in 4 months and refuses to see still enjoy and take care all!!!

And PS my one girlfriends boyfriend has a corn snake and he went to feed it a mouse and instead of the snake eating it they curled up together and have been best buddies for the past week now the snake just wont eat it and YES he has been putting food in there for the mouse so it wont eat or harm the snake but he wont eat it and i keep telling him dave would be on your butt for leaving that mouse in there lol i have a pic of it once i get it i’ll put it up for u guys its pretty funny and cute!

Later

~Cortney

06/05/08  07:34pm

Sully
View Profile

Message To: Luvmypython   In reference to Message Id: 1752914

way to publicly insult a respected member of RZ to a bunch of people you dont even know.

WAY TO GO!

06/08/08  12:38am

Sra
View Profile

Message To: Luvmypython   In reference to Message Id: 1752914

this is a snake forum, not crazy ex girlfriend tells her whole life story forum!!!

06/16/08  06:10pm

Alf
View Profile

Message To: Sra   In reference to Message Id: 1763038

LMFAO, because the ’s always funny when it’s happenin to someone else.

06/16/08  07:22pm

Fillerbunny
View Profile

Message To: Alf   In reference to Message Id: 1763096

what happened to becky?

07/26/08  01:03am

Okeetee Man
View Profile

Message To: Fillerbunny   In reference to Message Id: 1809065

Quote:

And PS my one girlfriends boyfriend has a corn snake and he went to feed it a mouse and instead of the snake eating it they curled up together and have been best buddies for the past week now the snake just wont eat it and YES he has been putting food in there for the mouse so it wont eat or harm the snake but he wont eat it and i keep telling him dave would be on your butt for leaving that mouse in there lol i have a pic of it once i get it i’ll put it up for u guys its pretty funny and cute!

W.T.F.?
Lol,
Nate

10/11/08  03:58pm

Pythonking
View Profile

Message To: Okeetee Man   In reference to Message Id: 1878912

the mouse loves the snake what a loser. lol just curios is anyone high here

11/17/08  08:43pm

Waldorepticzone
View Profile