Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Pythons-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Pythons-Breeding Forum

BooByVu   Snowrider   BooByVu   Snowrider  
 Member  Message

BooByVu
View Profile

Breeders with babies available?

Hi, i live in Georgia and was wondering if anyone around here breed any ball pythons? I want to buy some but i also want to go to a breeding facility and check it out. I want to buy a pastel or jungle pastel but any other morphs are cool too! Im in the southern parts of Ga. Ohh also, anyone going to repticon in Orlando Florida this weekend?

10/09/07  07:31pm

Snowrider
View Profile

Message To: BooByVu   In reference to Message Id: 1473067

Iím in CA. but I will have Pastel Jungles, Albino, Spiders,Cinnamon Pastel,Pewters,Bumble bees,Hypo, and some other combos available next spring. All I have left this year is some 50% pos. het. Albino Males and some corns.

10/10/07  01:16am

BooByVu
View Profile

Message To: Snowrider   In reference to Message Id: 1473562

Ohhh maybe we can get a deal started near spring! Im no breeder so a baby would be great! I guess you can ship it or something? What are your prices or pastes and pastel jungles? ohh any lemons? sorry, i just cant afford anything more yet. Being in college, spending a grand on a snake might be a bit too much for me :( even though albinos are sooo cool looking

10/16/07  05:47pm

Snowrider
View Profile

Message To: BooByVu   In reference to Message Id: 1480604

Well prices are dropping so Iíll have to wait and see what there going for this spring. If i Had to guess I imagine pastel males will be between $100 and $150 plus shipping. And yes I am certified FedEx. Start saving now I think Albino males will be down to about $700. Lol. But ya keep an eye out Iíll Be posting on my site as soon as they come. Always willing to help out a fellow herper......

10/16/07  06:27pm

Back to Pythons-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area