Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Pythons-Blood and Short Tail Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Pythons-Blood and Short Tail Forum

Petboy15   Snakey68   Snakey68   Deedle   Petboy15   CentralMayhem  
 Member  Message

Petboy15
View Profile

Names

python curtis and python brongersmai(sp). Which one is red blood? Which gets bigger?

07/18/06  11:11am

Snakey68
View Profile

Message To: Petboy15   In reference to Message Id: 890712

Names

Brongersmai is the Red and also gets bigger.

Are you getting one ? I would suggest you stick to BP at 13 year old Bloods are very powerful snakes fully grown and are best looked after with good solid experience behind you.

If you are getting one anyway make sure you do your homework and research them well before hand.........but as I said I would advise against it right now at such a young age.

07/18/06  11:28am

Snakey68
View Profile

Message To: Petboy15   In reference to Message Id: 890712

Names

Brongersmai is the Red and also gets bigger.

Are you getting one ? I would suggest you stick to Ball Pythons at 13 year old Bloods are very powerful snakes fully grown and are best looked after with good solid experience behind you.

If you are getting one anyway make sure you do your homework and research them well before hand.........but as I said I would advise against it right now at such a young age.

07/18/06  11:28am

Deedle
View Profile

Message To: Snakey68   In reference to Message Id: 890736

Names

It would be good for you.

IF

you did all the proper reasearch
had the cage set up before hand
make sure you can up keep a Blood
and get ready for some tude, because Bloods can be very nasty

07/19/06  04:48pm

Petboy15
View Profile

Message To: Deedle   In reference to Message Id: 893413

Names

Im just considering.

07/20/06  12:06pm

CentralMayhem
View Profile

Message To: Petboy15   In reference to Message Id: 894852

Names

they can definitely be a handful if you arent prepared for them 100%. i have had many years dealing with snakes, albeit most werent in need of high humidity conditions. i brought home my baby and had a LOT of readjusting to do. im not even sure that im all the way done yet!!! we will see how it goes when i try and feed her in a few days. if she eats well i will assume she is happy. the cage is set up pretty much to the point where it needs to be so i shouldnt have too many more problems. i did do a LOT of rushing and rethinking and it would have been better to have the cage up and running properly before i ever brought the snake home. they are awesome snakes they just demand a lot of attention to their needs. be prepared.

07/20/06  01:29pm

Back to Pythons-Blood and Short Tail Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area