Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Pythons-Blood and Short Tail Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Pythons-Blood and Short Tail Forum

Lil_josh   SnakeGuy89   Lil_josh   ES_Tropicals   Lil_josh   Lil_josh   ES_Tropicals   Lil_josh   Lil_josh   Lil_josh   Lil_josh   SnakeGuy89   Sully   Lil_josh   Lil_josh   Lil_josh   Sully   Lil_josh   Lil_josh   ES_Tropicals   Lil_josh   Sully   Sully  
 Member  Message

Lil_josh
View Profile

HEY LOOK AT THIS

i just did that to get you to look at this are blood pythons nice like can thay be held easy

04/10/06  06:46pm

SnakeGuy89
View Profile

Message To: Lil_josh   In reference to Message Id: 734159

HEY LOOK AT THIS

No, get a corn snake.

04/10/06  08:02pm

Lil_josh
View Profile

Message To: SnakeGuy89   In reference to Message Id: 734259

HEY LOOK AT THIS

a NO i whant a bood python

04/10/06  08:13pm

ES_Tropicals
View Profile

Message To: Lil_josh   In reference to Message Id: 734277

HEY LOOK AT THIS

Well bloods and short tails can turn out to be absolutely wonderful animals to be able to keep..and they arenít always so easy to get that way, but the good things donít always come easy, so be patient when working with them, time and age and work on your part can work wonders.

-Amelia
ES Tropicals

04/10/06  09:17pm

Lil_josh
View Profile

Message To: ES_Tropicals   In reference to Message Id: 734410

HEY LOOK AT THIS

thanx

04/10/06  09:33pm

Lil_josh
View Profile

Message To: Lil_josh   In reference to Message Id: 734438

HEY LOOK AT THIS

can you tell me how much i can get one for

04/10/06  09:36pm

ES_Tropicals
View Profile

Message To: Lil_josh   In reference to Message Id: 734443

HEY LOOK AT THIS

Are you wanting a sumatran red blood? A sumatran black short tail?..or lastly a borneo short tail? Prices vary to each species, and size, sex, and even certain color/patterns on each of them, the better looking they are the more you will likely pay, as well as many out there offered pretty cheap are in fact captive hatched imported babies at that, which isnít all that bad..but whichever your looking for Im sure I can point in a few directions to look for them..however I donít necessairily recommend them as beginner type of species, and I do suggest getting as much info on them as possible as you can before taking the leap, I will be happy to provide information and point you in a few good places for that as well.

-Amelia
ES Tropicals

04/10/06  11:41pm

Lil_josh
View Profile

Message To: ES_Tropicals   In reference to Message Id: 734697

HEY LOOK AT THIS

id like to find a borneo short tail and this is not a first time i have had A LOT OF SNAKES i would appreciate ine advice that you could give me thanx . josh.

04/11/06  12:12am

Lil_josh
View Profile

HEY LOOK AT THIS

id like to find a borneo short tail and this is not a first time i have had A LOT OF SNAKES i would appreciate ine advice that you could give me thanx . josh.

04/11/06  12:12am

Lil_josh
View Profile

HEY LOOK AT THIS

04/11/06  12:13am

Lil_josh
View Profile

Message To: Lil_josh   In reference to Message Id: 734764

HEY LOOK AT THIS

a sory didt meen to do that

04/11/06  10:29am

SnakeGuy89
View Profile

Message To: Lil_josh   In reference to Message Id: 735079

HEY LOOK AT THIS

May I ask what kind of snakes youíve had? Your profile says you have a bearded dragon and a Uromastyx. I really donít think thats enough experience for a stp.

04/11/06  05:43pm

Sully
View Profile

Message To: SnakeGuy89   In reference to Message Id: 735613

HEY LOOK AT THIS

hes lying, he is so stubborn on the idea of getting a blood that he doesnt care how hard they are to care for. notice how he didnt ask how do i care for them,temps.humidity,substrate,uthís or heating lamps....these questions need to be looked into before buying the snake not after..... his name is lil_josh...and he has had a lot of snakes

1. someone expeirienced with snakes wouldnt put that much emphasis in ALOT OF SNAKES!!!
2. im sure this kid is like 12 years old and just likes the looks of bloodz,wich is understandable but trust me they are not a good first snake... i have not owned nay but i did spend about 6 months reading up on them..

so if your getting yourself a snake get a corn or better yet a milk,, they can live at room temps for ays on end with no problems... thats why im getting a black milk next....i think.

04/12/06  10:37am

Lil_josh
View Profile

Message To: Sully   In reference to Message Id: 736669

HEY LOOK AT THIS

a your wrong im not 12 and am doing reserch on them so shut up im going to get one on my birth day in a 2 months but since you think you know so much you tell me some good advice rely i donít care i like taking good care of my reptiles ps i have all redy had a corn and a milk and a king

04/12/06  11:20am

Lil_josh
View Profile

Message To: Lil_josh   In reference to Message Id: 736700

HEY LOOK AT THIS

i have 2 ball pythons and since i was 5 i have benn catching snakes

04/12/06  11:36am

Lil_josh
View Profile

Message To: Lil_josh   In reference to Message Id: 736713

HEY LOOK AT THIS

oh and i have a igy

04/12/06  11:38am

Sully
View Profile

Message To: Lil_josh   In reference to Message Id: 736717

HEY LOOK AT THIS

ok how old are you? how will you afford housing feeding vets ect? since there is a nifty little website called google im not going to gho to far into them..

but i know they like it really humid wich is very hard to provide with an aquarium. they have a bad reputation for being mean..wich in a lot of cases proceeds them...and they have very long teeth so.....you get it..

they can get massive up to 60 punds... now they are not like a burm where they hold on to you.. you have to support them 100%......

and i htink going from colourbrids to bloods is a bit to far oof a jump......thats just me though.....and last learn some matters( because you have none this leads me to believe you are a pre-pubescent hypocritical a-hole, and i have manners lol) i was just stating my opinion... it sounds to me that you wont listen to anyone that tells you not to get one,even if they have solid proof that it would be a bad idea.. i was there at one point.. you have to realize that they are not cute little puppies that can be givven away like that......

04/12/06  11:52am

Lil_josh
View Profile

Message To: Sully   In reference to Message Id: 736730

HEY LOOK AT THIS

im not trying to be a stuck up im just saying that i have benn doing reserch on them for 2 months and its came down to a rtb or blood python and i do have the money to do this or i whod not be doing it i love reptiles im not just a little boy that likes snakes i care itís not just and inpulz buy im am dead agist that thanx for your advice and i will consider what you said

04/12/06  12:36pm

Lil_josh
View Profile

Message To: Lil_josh   In reference to Message Id: 736789

HEY LOOK AT THIS

i rely whant to get a biger snake what snake do you think i shod get

04/12/06  12:41pm

ES_Tropicals
View Profile

Message To: Lil_josh   In reference to Message Id: 736789

HEY LOOK AT THIS

Since you have only had experience with very easy to care for colubrid species, I really wouldnít recommend jumping into a blood or short tail, the main problem people have with them is not being to keep them at the proper temps as well as humidity, because they are a species that does not take kindly to improper settings, as they can get RIís quite easily if so, I am willing to help, age doesnít always play a factor in a persons ability to keep something, but that person and their personal situations, will you be able to feed and house the animal into its adult life and beyond, are you willing to take the hours and hours out to work with the animal in question, because face it when working with bloods and short tails, not all of them come along to be the great animals they can be temperment wise so easily.

Keep doing some research as you have a bit of time ahead of you till you are even going to get one, since its going to be a few months till you choose between a boa or a blood, honestly so far I would pick the boa over the short tail then for you.

If you still would like a borneo, well get in touch with me and I can point you to some people that have some nice CBB offspring available. Till then I will just pass along a few good places to keep up on for information seeking (PM).

-Amelia
ES Tropicals

04/12/06  12:46pm

Lil_josh
View Profile

Message To: ES_Tropicals   In reference to Message Id: 736802

HEY LOOK AT THIS

thanx i will keep reserching

04/12/06  12:51pm

Sully
View Profile

Message To: ES_Tropicals   In reference to Message Id: 736802

HEY LOOK AT THIS

like i and amelia said.. if your looking to get something thats not a colubrid get a ball python maybe,even a carpet python. but since bloodz and short tails need what they need i think it would be too big a difference for you. thats like me going from ball python to a gtp. keep researching and i would wait til you get a job since a cege that prvodes proper humidity could be quite expensive,again i ask how old ae you?

and please work on your sleppling and grammar.. it is very difficult to read your postís

04/12/06  01:18pm

Sully
View Profile

Message To: Sully   In reference to Message Id: 736843

HEY LOOK AT THIS

oh amelia, i know you breed blood pythons, i may have a job coming up here in afew months or so.. could you tell me how much you would sell the above mentioned for?( red,blacks,and borneos). im looking for a cbb male red blood or a borneo hatchling,or juvenile. and where would you ship from,and what are your policies,better yet do u have a website lol.?

04/12/06  01:22pm

Back to Pythons-Blood and Short Tail Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area