Pythons-Blood and Short Tail Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Pythons-Blood and Short Tail Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Harro741   Exoticpetsemployee   RedIsis   RedIsis   Tim Jacobs  

Member  Message

Harro741
View Profile

Name Help!!!

I just got a Sumatran Blood Python, but i am clueless on what i will name him. He is about 18 inches long and great colors. So if you guys have any good names, please share them.

01/07/11  02:02pm

Exoticpetsemployee
View Profile

Message To: Harro741   In reference to Message Id: 2196896

Name Help!!!

killer hunter rawr ninja sumotron sumo tron bloody squeeze FLUFFY

07/11/11  11:54pm

RedIsis
View Profile

Message To: Exoticpetsemployee   In reference to Message Id: 2228674

Name Help!!!

I, personally, give all my pets mythological names. Egyptian, Greek, etc. Imhotep, Zeus, Loki, Helios, and Isis have been some of my pets names. All snakes, except for Imhotep....he was an African Emperor Scorpion. Especially with exotic pets, I believe it gives them character. My newest was Isis, a Red-Tail Boa. Isis was the Egyptian goddess of life, magic and sexuality. There are a lot of great mythological names out there.

02/06/12  02:21am

RedIsis
View Profile

Name Help!!!

I, personally, give all my pets mythological names. Egyptian, Greek, etc. Imhotep, Zeus, Loki, Helios, and Isis have been some of my pets names. All snakes, except for Imhotep....he was an African Emperor Scorpion. Especially with exotic pets, I believe it gives them character. My newest was Isis, a Red-Tail Boa. Isis was the Egyptian goddess of life, magic and sexuality. There are a lot of great mythological names out there.

02/06/12  02:22am

Tim Jacobs
View Profile

Name Help!!!

I just got my python a couple weeks ago. I named him Irwin after The Crocodile Hunter. Just an idea there.

05/07/12  12:01pm

Back to Pythons-Blood and Short Tail Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area