Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Pythons-Blood and Short Tail Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Pythons-Blood and Short Tail Forum

BigBoyzBoids   BigBoyzBoids   Buffaloriver   BigBoyzBoids   BigBoyzBoids   Buffaloriver   BigBoyzBoids  
 Member  Message

BigBoyzBoids
View Profile

Getting first bloods today

I’m getting my first ever bloods today they are a beautiful pair breeding size. and I guess the female has bit of an attitude. lol go figure a female being a pain. anyhow was just curious on what people have there bloods temps and stuff set up at. I have a huge 6ft by 4ft by 2ft enclosure that they will be going in with eco earth for substrate for humidiity reasons but any other advice would be appreciated like heating and etc... I have owned boa’s and monitors previously currently I own a 1.1 pair of balls a 1.0.1 pair of carpets a 1.2 trio of burms and have my friends boa here cause his dads terrified of snakes. anyhow advice would be appreciated and i will post pictures up after I get them today.

01/07/11  08:27am

BigBoyzBoids
View Profile

Message To: BigBoyzBoids   In reference to Message Id: 2196849

well ended up not getting the adult bloods instead i got to baby bloods that are 6 months old. the female is the one im holding and on the left in the pic of both of them. and yes the gloves were necessary they have a huge attitude that im going to try to tame down to get them handleable. any advice is welcomed. and the make bit my hand and made me bleed through the glove. god i love these 2 haha

01/09/11  08:04pm

Buffaloriver
View Profile

Message To: BigBoyzBoids   In reference to Message Id: 2197350

They are very nice I have seen how nasty babies can be first hand lol someone I know had some that size a few were really calm and a few were really nasty but they are always beautiful to look at good luck with them work at it everyday and they should calm down for you soon

01/19/11  12:27pm

BigBoyzBoids
View Profile

Message To: Buffaloriver   In reference to Message Id: 2199411

now im dealing with the female not eating for 3 weeks now about she should have already been settled in i dunno

01/19/11  02:38pm

BigBoyzBoids
View Profile

Message To: BigBoyzBoids   In reference to Message Id: 2199453

well the breeder decided since the female didnt eat to swap her out with another one so here she is

01/22/11  11:50pm

Buffaloriver
View Profile

Message To: BigBoyzBoids   In reference to Message Id: 2200432

Sounds like you are dealing with some good ppl that is great you got a new healthy one

01/24/11  07:19am

BigBoyzBoids
View Profile

Message To: Buffaloriver   In reference to Message Id: 2200664

ya he is a good guy. and now i only have to worry about taming the male blood because this female is calm as calm can be.

01/24/11  10:06am

Back to Pythons-Blood and Short Tail Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area