Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Problems-Complaints Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Problems-Complaints Forum

Chad Baker   Herp Helper   Chad Baker   Herp Helper   Chad Baker   Herp Helper   Sh0e  
 Member  Message

Chad Baker
View Profile

No responses on tree frog forum

Hi yes, for some reason I’m not getting any responses on certain questions I post on the tree frog forum, is it just me or is that forum dead or having problems. If you know what could be causing this problem, let me know soon. Thanks and have a great day.

Sincerely, Chad Baker

06/09/09  10:55am

Herp Helper
View Profile

Message To: Chad Baker   In reference to Message Id: 2019093

No, I just think not everybody is on all the time and might miss your question or they might not be able to help you with your quetion. I go onto the Tree Frog forum often enough, but don’t know squat about Barking Treefrogs so I can’t help you. Most of the people on the Tree Frog forum such as Whitie and HOPPY are experienced with the more general tree frog species like White Treefrogs, Green Treefrogs, and Red Eyed Tree Frogs.

I’m sorry that no one answered your question. My advice is try posting it in a few days or try posting it again to get there attention so they could maybe point you in the right direction.

Sincerely,
Herp Helper (Paul)

06/09/09  05:07pm

Chad Baker
View Profile

Message To: Herp Helper   In reference to Message Id: 2019271

Well it is a great start, now that I know who to ask my next question is where is White and HOPPY? Are they sick, on vacation or something. Let me know cause I could really use some help on barking tree frogs, I know there are care sheets for these animals, but they’re too logic. Anyway if you see them, please past them this question. Thanks and I appreciate trying to help me.

Sincerely, Chad

P.S. Here is the question if they get the chance..............................................................................

Okay so I have to go with crickets, I understand. Anyway how often do I need to feed the barking tree frogs, currently I feed them 2 days a week. If this is wrong, then how often were you thinking I should feed them. Also should I switch to large size crickets or should I keep sticking with medium size crickets. If you know, please reply back soon. Thanks and have a great day.

Sincerely, Chad

06/09/09  08:32pm

Herp Helper
View Profile

Message To: Chad Baker   In reference to Message Id: 2019383

Your best bet to get a hold of them is to "Personal Message" them.

How you do this is, on the Members area, under "Site Links" there is Members Directory, click on it.

When it shows up you click on the letter that the first letter of there username starts with, so you could either do H or W, doesn’t matter.

When that page shows up, you scroll down till you find there username, click on it.

There profiles with show up, under there username and stuff there will be a link to click on, it says "Contact This Member", click on it.

A little page will show up for a title and a message, type in what you want to type and click Preview Message, a page will show up with what your message will look like, if it is what you want to send, click send message.

I hope this helps and I hope that Whitie and HOPPY can help you with your question.

Sincerely,
Herp Helper (Paul)

06/10/09  03:38pm

Chad Baker
View Profile

Message To: Herp Helper   In reference to Message Id: 2019813

How will they respond to my messages, by e-mail or will I get a responce on this forum? IF you know, please respond as soon as possible. Thanks and have a great day.

Sincerely, Chad

06/11/09  09:23am

Herp Helper
View Profile

Message To: Chad Baker   In reference to Message Id: 2020221

On there profile you have an option of getting emails when you have a message in your message center which is located in the members area.

I haven’t found a person that has responded within a day or two. So just make sure you have that check on your profile to make sure that you will get a email from RepticZone when you get a message in your message center.

If they don’t respond I would go try posting again on the tree frog forum. Sorry thats all I can help you with.

Herp Helper

06/12/09  12:23pm

Sh0e
View Profile

Message To: Herp Helper   In reference to Message Id: 2020925

Sorry Chad. I never saw your thread. You can feed your frogs half a dozen crickets 2-3 times a week. Food size depends partially on your frogs and partially if you can stand the sound of that lone cricket your frog doesn’t eat as it chirps at night, like a sonar ping into the empty ocean of your room. Me? I opted for mediums and tossed in a few extras to make up for size difference.

I never kept barkers, but I did keep grays. There’s not good care info on barkers available I know, but if you follow the care for a pacific tree frog or gray tree frog and it’s not much different. I kind of skimmed this cuz I’m hungry so if I missed anything let me know. If you make a new thread in tree frog forum I’ll answer it. Or PM me. Or join me at one of my other forums, lol.

06/17/09  04:23am

Back to Problems-Complaints Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area