Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Polls Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Polls Forum

Bluto   Cell123   Edwin Talavera   Sammie.  
 Member  Message

Bluto
View Profile

Eye problem for a Chinese Dragon

I recently bought a Chinese water dragon. When he was bought he was a rich green with brown stripes. He still holds his color, however his left eye now has an infection I believe. His eye is now closed, and slightly puffy. There is a slight color of red. He is a small dragon about a foot from head to end of tail. I fear having to take him to a vet already. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to clean/ medicate him to help his eye, or a way to improve conditions?

02/09/06  08:35am

Cell123
View Profile

Message To: Bluto   In reference to Message Id: 642352

hey it me marcell see ya later

02/09/06  03:29pm

Edwin Talavera
View Profile

Message To: Cell123   In reference to Message Id: 642708

Well frist what u do is take a spray bottle of water and spray tha eye it may be a dry eye and take it to a vet tha eye can be infected and it can kill tha lizard if its not taken care of.

04/09/06  10:37pm

Sammie.
View Profile

Message To: Bluto   In reference to Message Id: 642352

that happened to my first baby water dragon...it was from his bedding. he was digging around and some of it got in his eye and it kind of got infected and he wouldnt open it. i called the vet and he told us to put a couple drops of artificial tears (eye drops) and also he would let me open his eye and i could actually see some of the dirt so i used a clean tissue and got it all out. after that his eye was perfect

06/22/07  02:41pm

Back to Polls Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area