Message To: Dominick   In reference to Message Id: 413371

Cloneing

get another 1 and say u cloned it???? i dont know

07/27/05  08:53pm

GivinLarge2019
View Profile

Message To: Anolababy   In reference to Message Id: 418409

Cloning

Lmao, Thatís sum funny stuff nice answer!!!!

Well i donít really no but all i do no is that u buy a power like substance witch u put onto the the plant or in Ur case a leaf it it can be cloned.

02/18/06  04:52pm

Boabab95
View Profile

Message To: GivinLarge2019   In reference to Message Id: 655987

Cloning

At some plant stores and other stores (e.g. Canadian tire) you can get a product called, "Root2Gel" it comes with instructions on how to use it. I think it’s like 7 bucks or something.

07/30/09  10:32am

Add2add
View Profile

Message To: Dominick   In reference to Message Id: 413371

Cloneing

cheap prada sneakers
discount Prada Americas Cup Low Mens Sneakers
wholesale prada sneakers
Prada Americas Cup Low Mens Sneakers
Prada Americas Cup High Top Mens Sneakers online store

cheap prada sneakers was started by Fratelli Prada (English: Prada Brothers) and by Mario Prada as a leathergoods shop in Milan, Italy. His shop sold discount Prada Americas Cup Low Mens Sneakers leather goods and imported English steamer trunks and handbags.[3] Fratelli Prada gained reputation.[3] Mario Prada did not believe in women interaction within business, and so he prevented female family members from entering into his workshop.[3] After his death in the mid-1950s, Mario‚Äôs son harbored no interest in the business. So ironically, it was Mario‚Äôs daughterwholesale prada sneakers -in-law who took the helm of Prada, and maintained it for almost twenty years.[3] Her own daughter, Miuccia Prada, joined the company in 1970. Miuccia began making waterproof backpacks out of Pocone.[1][2] She met Patrizio Bertelli in 1977, an Italian who had begun his own leathergoods business at the age of 17, and he Prada Americas Cup Low Mens Sneakers joined the company soon on.[3] He advised Miuccia‚ÄĒand she followed the advice‚ÄĒon better decisions for the Prada company. It was his advice to discontinue importing English goods and to change Prada Americas Cup High Top Mens Sneakers online store the existing luggage styles.[3]

Wholesale Cheap ugg boots ugg cardy boots
wholesale jordan shoes, wholesale jordan shoes,wholesale ugg boots,wholesale timberland boots,wholesale mbt shoes wholesale mbt shoes,cheap mbt shoes,China wholesaler,Welcome the new old customer consultation

12/31/09  02:16pm

Back to Plants-Vegetables-Fruit Care Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area