Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Plants-Vegetables-Fruit Care Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Plants-Vegetables-Fruit Care Forum

Webmaster   Lizzie   Pe   Lizzie   Abe   Tyso   SnakeChArMeR   SnakeChArMeR   SnakeChArMeR  
 Member  Message

Webmaster
View Profile

Welcome to the Plant, Vegetable, and Fruit Care Forum

As requested from members Adrastia217, LeeZardo, and Scholesy, I have set up this forum for people to discuss plants, vegetables, and fruits that they feed their reptiles.

I’m thinking this addition could aid in selecting proper diets for herbivorous and omnivorous reptiles as well as maybe planting and growing tips, and feeding tips.

I for one will be growing my own vegetables and leaves this year to feed my reptiles and would appreciate any tips given as well as sharing my planting and growing experience.

I hope this forum will be of great asset to you and your reptiles.

Hope you all enjoy
Doug

12/02/03  02:59pm

Lizzie
View Profile

Message To: Webmaster   In reference to Message Id: 16532

The only store near to me never has any good greens, and I have to drive a hour just to go and get my iguana food.( I dont mind tho)
So now I am growing my own greens.
I dont know that much about growing stuff I just put the seeds in the ground and let them do their stuff.LOL
I think it is a very good idea to have this forum!!!!!
-Lizzie

12/02/03  06:29pm

Pe
View Profile

Message To: Lizzie   In reference to Message Id: 16577

My friend grew his own lettuces last year and said he had so much lettuce that he was just composting it. He is really into growing vegetables and plants. So hopefully I can get him to contribute some info to growing.

PE

12/02/03  07:44pm

Lizzie
View Profile

Message To: Pe   In reference to Message Id: 16608

That would be cool!!!

12/02/03  07:55pm

Abe
View Profile

Doug,
Thanks for considering mine (Scholesy-my nickname is now changed to Abe), Leezardo and Adrastia217’s opinions, I hope that lots of people post messages on this forum and it is not just a waste of your time, thanks again,
Abe

01/06/04  01:33pm

Tyso
View Profile

I was thinking about setting up a Vivarium using some ferns. I was just wondering what you guys thought about that idea. I would also like to know a bit about how to take care of ferns. But most of all I would like to know about what temperature and humidity they may require.

09/18/04  08:54pm

SnakeChArMeR
View Profile

Message To: Tyso   In reference to Message Id: 144900

Can you ???

Can you PLLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE make a forum about any animal ( or animal) in a contest? Such as, bizzareness, cuteness, bueaty, ANYTHING? Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????
A lot of people I know want this to happen. And itd be fun!
A lot of them said " They either make me , or they make me . It wont do much, just a little contest idea of ours. (please?)

06/16/05  02:31pm

SnakeChArMeR
View Profile

Message To: Tyso   In reference to Message Id: 144900

Can you ???

Can you PLLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE make a forum about any animal ( or any thing) getting to join a contest? Such as, bizzareness, cuteness, bueaty, ANYTHING? Just a little place to make a contest and have fun, itd be neat! Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????
A lot of people I know want this to happen. And itd be fun!
A lot of them said " They either make me , or they make me . It wont do much, just a little contest idea of ours. (please?)

06/16/05  02:32pm

SnakeChArMeR
View Profile

Message To: SnakeChArMeR   In reference to Message Id: 373260

Can you ???

sorry, I double posted. read the bottom one, its different ( and better) then the other one.

06/16/05  02:35pm

Back to Plants-Vegetables-Fruit Care Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area