Mountain Horned Dragons Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Mountain Horned Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Luvmycritters   Bmxking658   Luvmycritters   Bmxking658   Luvmycritters  

Member  Message

Luvmycritters
View Profile

MHD Hatcthling at last!!!

Yay!!!! So, last I posted was back in June when my MHD 1st clutch of eggs died. I now have 3 little hatchlings from her second clutch. They have incubated for 230 days!!!!!!!! I’m hoping the other 7 hatch in the next day or so. Nothing about this process has been what I have read! I have learned so much along the way and these babies are sooooo cute!! They are active and climbing!! I’ll post pics soon!!!!

02/20/16  07:25pm

Bmxking658
View Profile

Message To: Luvmycritters   In reference to Message Id: 2317145

Congrats

02/22/16  07:13am

Luvmycritters
View Profile

Message To: Bmxking658   In reference to Message Id: 2317158

Quick update! I have 7 hatchlings and 3 did not make it and one more to go!!!! They are happy, very fast and beginning to eat! They all look alike and its hard to say which ones have eaten and which ones havent! I guess unless I feed them individually I wont know. I can definitely tell which one was my first hatchling. He hatched several days before the rest so he stands out! Having a blast!!!

02/23/16  09:12am

Bmxking658
View Profile

Message To: Luvmycritters   In reference to Message Id: 2317169

I’m very excited for you and glad to hear you are having success. I just aquired 2 full grown females so if they end up gravid I’m gonna bother you for some tips lol.

02/24/16  09:27am

Luvmycritters
View Profile

Message To: Bmxking658   In reference to Message Id: 2317190

I would be happy to tell you what I have been through! I have really learned so much and what I have learned is some what different than what I have read!!!! Its always interesting to see how each person may have a different experience! Anyway, Id be glad to help if needed!!!

02/25/16  03:55pm

Back to Mountain Horned Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area