Mountain Horned Dragons Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Mountain Horned Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

OGFadedThoughts   Jessica.Tiffany   Jessica.Tiffany  

Member  Message

OGFadedThoughts
View Profile

PLEASE HELP!!!!

hello all, my mhd rhaegal is acting really weird. from what ive read it turns out he might be a she and might be gravid?? but let me start from the beginning. about 10 days ago rhaegal suddenly stopped eating as much and didnt drink any water in the past 8 days rhaegal has eaten 5 crickets and still no water, thankfully last night i was able to get him/her to drink a little bit but not much, ive tried offering earthworms as they are high in water content but rhaegal wasnt interested. he/she now looks dehydrate, i can see the ribs, and also a couple of bumps/balls under his/her belly which im thinking might be eggs??? or something else?, rhaeglas resent activity consists of digging and scratching her/his face and body on the glass and screen door it almost looks like a dance but im assuming its rubbing itself on the screen door. please help i do not know what is going on with my mhd

12/22/14  06:07pm

Jessica.Tiffany
View Profile

Message To: OGFadedThoughts   In reference to Message Id: 2311463

PLEASE HELP!!!!

It does seem like she is gravid but she shouldn’t be getting skinnier, some do stop eating and drinking though, it just depends on how she feeling, make her a nest of moss about four inches long so she will have somewhere to lay her eggs and put a little container underneath it so you can pick them up with out touching them, because you can’t flip them and that’s the safest way.

06/29/15  12:00pm

Jessica.Tiffany
View Profile

Message To: OGFadedThoughts   In reference to Message Id: 2311463

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Tall** not long.

06/29/15  12:03pm

Back to Mountain Horned Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area