Mountain Horned Dragons Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Mountain Horned Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Tyler j   Tyler j   RCK   Cassielehman  

Member  Message

Tyler j
View Profile

We need help really worried!!!!!

I bought a MHd about 2 months ago and he still keeps his eyes closed and dose not eat or drink. I thought he wasn’t eating cus of the food I got so I bought everything and still didnt eat . So then I went to a reptile pet store and they told me to get zilla jump start caloric supplement & appetite stimulant and I’ve be using this since then and try to feed him it about 3 times a day but for the last few weeks he refuses and still dose not eat or drink on his own. Also he has something on his lip that seems like its spreading I don’t know what it is or how he got. Should I take him to the vet!? Please help. I love the little guy. And I’ll post pictures once the web site will allow me

06/05/13  05:29pm

Tyler j
View Profile

Message To: Tyler j   In reference to Message Id: 2298232

R.i.p Cronus u we tried it was just to late. P.s don’t buy from petco they lie about their pets health to make a sale! Love u Cronus

06/06/13  12:01pm

RCK
View Profile

Message To: Tyler j   In reference to Message Id: 2298249

Sorry for your loss.

07/02/13  03:26pm

Cassielehman
View Profile

Message To: Tyler j   In reference to Message Id: 2298249

im sorry :[ i only buy from breeders and get lights and suplys from pet stores.. petco-pesmart and so on always lie about here animals... my friened runs a rescue group and she goes to petstores almost 3 times a week and checks reptiles for any helth issues if she finds one she complains to the store and they give the animal away for 65% off. her family runs a reptile and exsotic bird clinic and save these poor animals lives... its sad all these ppl care about is makeing a sale.. the only pet store i have ever likes is exsotic pets near my home. there animals are always in pefect condion

08/01/13  08:08pm

Back to Mountain Horned Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area