Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Mountain Horned Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Mountain Horned Dragons Forum

Bobbibear   Jwoodruv  
 Member  Message

Bobbibear
View Profile

MHD new owner n kinda worried

I have never owned a reptile before. I bought a MHD and I have him in his home I have a few questions. I know it will take him time to get used to his home do you need a waterfall no one told me I did? And are they supposed to change color? Mine was brown now he’s turning a green color :) and I’m having trouble keeping his humidity at the right temp ( the lady who sold him to me didn’t help much) he loves it when we hold him he just sits there and sleeps :) the only time he gets ancy is when the kids are around so I’m not concerned with that. I’m sorry I was just trying something new since my kids are allergic to animals with hair so if any one has any advice that would be great

09/18/11  06:13pm

Jwoodruv
View Profile

Message To: Bobbibear   In reference to Message Id: 2237418

MHD new owner n kinda worried

My MHD’s love moving water. So we poked a small hole in a plastic bottle and let it drip down the fake ivy leaves into a water bowl at the bottom of their cage. They get excited by moving water and go towards it. A spray bottle is good with frequent spraying. We have a bubbler in the water bowl, but they are not as excited about that. Moving water makes them happy.

09/28/11  10:11pm

Back to Mountain Horned Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area