Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Monitors Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Monitors Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Rickee   Kitty125   Reptictale10  

Member  Message

Rickee
View Profile

What is it??? abandoned outside and saved!! identiy please? ??

hi so i just came into possession of a monitor lizard, he/she i think she is currently in my home. we found her OUTSIDE by we i mean this girl who was about to call animal control. look i took this thing in while already having 5 turtles snakes a rednose pit and parakeets snakes... almost all adopted. really could use your help identifying her correct species! i would like to be able to take 100% proper care for her. i was not looking fora liazard like this and i am hoping she will be identified so i can set up a proper tank, right now she is a in a 75gal i had laying around. i put a log in and a folded warm water in the towel for humifity, dhould i run a humidifer incase she a sav?, OOOHHH her tounge is blue!!!, I can sell my silver braclet and get a plywooy i need to make a tank suitable for her. i only have 60$ rn to my name should i get a roach farm or other types of animal farms? should ii "acquire" some of the 3 lights types i need, can i dig for nightcralers? she has a cricket in that tank and will not eat it. also she was outside for a while free for she was cold. please help!!! do not hate on my grammar!

10/18/16  10:46am

Kitty125
View Profile

Message To: Rickee   In reference to Message Id: 2319654

Well since she has a blue tongue it sounds like she is a savannah monitor.
The pictures won’t show.

10/18/16  11:53am

Reptictale10
View Profile

Message To: Kitty125   In reference to Message Id: 2319655

Load pics again

10/18/16  08:30pm

Back to Monitors Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area