Monitors Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Monitors Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lavoris   Reptictale10   Lavoris   Reptictale10  

Member  Message

Lavoris
View Profile

Help my monitor is not being normal!!

I had a Savannah Monitor since he was like the size of my finger its been like a year now and everything been going fine up to now. I had him in a tank with a heat light but I noticed he is not pooping or eating he stopped eating a few days ago. So I freaked out in tried to find out what’s wrong. it turns out the new light I was using did not have UVB rays!! Then I came across this thing called Metabolic bone diseases which scared the life out of me. My monitor bones are fine but he is eating and is not pooping he is pushing but nothing comes out! I have gave him a warm bath and I do have the right lights now what is wrong with him? I hope its not to late and the bone diseases is already in play since he wont eat he just sleeps a lot now. please help me and sorry for such a long read :’(

09/19/16  12:06pm

Reptictale10
View Profile

Message To: Lavoris   In reference to Message Id: 2319500

Pictures

09/19/16  12:55pm

Lavoris
View Profile

Message To: Reptictale10   In reference to Message Id: 2319501

I don’t know how to post a pic but I promise you his bones is fine and he still walks around and my set have the right lights and it have a bowl big enough for me to bath him in. he is inside a 40 gallon take he just is not pooping and wont eat anything I give him. like I said before it started happening a few days ago.

09/19/16  01:18pm

Reptictale10
View Profile

Message To: Lavoris   In reference to Message Id: 2319502

Do you have a wooden top with the lights in side or a screen top?

09/20/16  01:15pm

Back to Monitors Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area