Monitors-Dwarf Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Monitors-Dwarf Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Scale_fever   Arashikage1  

Member  Message

Scale_fever
View Profile

Ackie Or Timor!!

Well folks i have a 4’x3’x3’ enclosure,thats in progress.Since 3 years ago when i set eyes on a blue tree i was hooked!!! I would love to own a pair but from all this reading.On diferentes sites ,googling,etc....I understand that these are not for someone with no experience with varanus,period!So i’ve decided to go with some dwarfs ,beleieve me i love big animal,cichlids,rays & so on.But i have a rough job im a commercial fishermen i work 3 quarters of the year. My wife takes care of our lil investment when i gone;).The red ackies attitude,is in the cattegory that i desire.Timors the blue just gets me but being very shy,is not the tree im barking,but goes with ok with the misses.She’ll take care of them but shes kinda scared of them.remind you we’ve had tegus ,blue tongued skink,geckos,rays,cichlids cat,dog two kids etc...what would be good i your experience please..Thanks in advance......

11/18/11  12:45pm

Arashikage1
View Profile

Message To: Scale_fever   In reference to Message Id: 2244644

Ackie Or Timor!!

I have a trio of yellow ackies and I think they are awesome. If I had to pick out of all animals I have to keep one kind, I would pick the ackies.

Mike W

11/22/11  02:01pm

Back to Monitors-Dwarf Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area