Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Monitors-Dwarf Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Monitors-Dwarf Forum

Repta dude   Kriminaal   Repta dude   Bsm   Repta dude   Alex_  
 Member  Message

Repta dude
View Profile

Storrs

does anyone here breed storrs ? or just have any, and if you do can i see some pics and maybe how you have them set up ?

01/19/09  07:23pm

Kriminaal
View Profile

Message To: Repta dude   In reference to Message Id: 1935278

Storrs

I haven’t seen Storrs around for a few years. They might be hard to come by.

01/20/09  12:05pm

Repta dude
View Profile

Message To: Kriminaal   In reference to Message Id: 1935688

Storrs

yea i understood that. i just figured that someone had to have atleast a pair that was makin babies somewhere haha. I remember a few people on here that had them. I think biawak or however you spell that has some and i remember when SHvar was on here he had some.

01/20/09  07:22pm

Bsm
View Profile

Message To: Repta dude   In reference to Message Id: 1935976

Storrs

Someone sold 1.3 storrs a few months ago, so your too late on that ad. If your going to try and find some i would contact FR and see does he have any but i doubt it. You should consider either red or yellow ackies as there not as aggressive compared to storrs when it comes to keeping them in groups as what i heard and plus there similar in looks and their small as well. Also it would be alot essier to find people that breed ackies, there are a few here on this site plus there are ads on kingsnake for ackies right now.

hope that helps
Bryan

01/20/09  09:55pm

Repta dude
View Profile

Message To: Bsm   In reference to Message Id: 1936088

Storrs

yea i ackies was my second choice. I already have a 3 ft. sav and i guess i was just looking for something different seeing as how everyones getting ackies now. I have a spare 4x2x3 that i use to keep my savannah in. I could fit atleast a pair of ackies into that right ? The thing is like 3 years ago i saw a male storrs at a show and fell in love with how little they are but how much attitude they have and how intelligent they are. I didn’t buy it and i know now i should have :(

01/21/09  04:08pm

Alex_
View Profile

Message To: Repta dude   In reference to Message Id: 1936491

Storrs

There are two adults for sale at www.faunaclassifieds.com

04/16/09  01:02pm

Back to Monitors-Dwarf Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area