Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Milk Snakes Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Milk Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Apalazzo   Sandboaking   Apalazzo   Sandboaking  

Member  Message

Apalazzo
View Profile

Question about Breeding a Ghost with a Creamsicle?

So I was researching and wondering what one would get by breeding a ghost corn with a creamsicle corn? I looked for images on google but all I found was ghost and creams but none of them breed together. Any one have any ideas on what colors or morphs I’d get by breeding these in the spring?

07/08/12  08:09pm

Sandboaking
View Profile

Message To: Apalazzo   In reference to Message Id: 2272580

Do you mean corns? I have no idea, but go ahead and try. You could get the next big thing.

08/01/12  11:41pm

Apalazzo
View Profile

Message To: Sandboaking   In reference to Message Id: 2275252

Well this will be my future project I have a Female ghost corn snake and a Male striped Ghost corn then my currently unsexed creamsicle corn. Depending on the sex of my creamsicle depends on which ghost I’ll breed it with. Was just curious to what I’d get. Currently I’m getting ready to breed the the two ghosts and I know I’ll have het stripe babies. In the spring I’ll maybe breeding my snow corn with the stripe ghost corn so I can eventually have a striped snow corn. But then again I do have a stripe female who will be ready in 2.5 years she’s a normal stripe but there’s always the possibility that breeding her and the ghost stripe will give me my snow stripe I want. Currently have my incubator set up for my test run. Just seeing if my set up is holding the proper humidity levels and temps I need. As you can tell I have a big stripe project ahead and all planned out. I do have a candycane het stripe male who is 3 months old can’t wait to see what I get from him and either my snow or my normal stripe since he carries the stripe gene.

08/02/12  02:16am

Sandboaking
View Profile

Message To: Apalazzo   In reference to Message Id: 2275269

The stripe is one of my favorite types to mix and match. You can get a great variety with them.

08/02/12  09:22am

Back to Milk Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area