Milk Snakes Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Milk Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Jackii   Snakebuz   Jackii  

Member  Message

Jackii
View Profile

Hybrid breeding

Hey there! My name is Jackii and, as always, I’m the proud owner of an albino Sinaloan Milk snake. I want to breed very badly, as I love all baby animals and snakes. I’m set on making a Honduran-Sinaloan hybrid, but is it possible? Would my babies be born with birth defects that could make their life difficult? I love the Hondurans for their vibrant orange coloring, and the Sinaloans for their bright red and soft yellow colors. If there are any Honduran breeders out there that ship in America please post here! I’ll have to do quite a bit of begging and moping to get my mom to let me get another tank.

03/23/12  11:55am

Snakebuz
View Profile

Message To: Jackii   In reference to Message Id: 2259802

Hybrid breeding

Hondurans are for sale all over the place in all colors. They could be bred (and I’m sure have been) with Sinaloans, and would not produce crazy birth defects as a result. I am sure you know you would have to sex your animal and buy the opposite in a honduran. hopefully with the Honduran being a female, for size/egg production reasons. There are so many types of hondurans already produced I would figure there is one out there with the color and pattern of what you hope your hybrid project to produce. Something like.....this?

03/27/12  10:11am

Jackii
View Profile

Message To: Snakebuz   In reference to Message Id: 2260325

Hybrid breeding

Thanks! Those are beautiful!!!

03/29/12  01:32pm

Back to Milk Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area