Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum

Sam212378   Arghyt   Sam212378   Warui   Arghyt  
 Member  Message

Sam212378
View Profile

HELP my cornsnake is stuck in the sofa :(:(

My sister was holding my snake yesterday sitting on the sofa, the snake somehow ending up slivering of and went inside the sofa. I have tryed everything to get her out and I cant ruin the sofa cos my mum will kill me she doesnt even know what happened yet. Im really really worried also because my cat has just have kittens and im scared she will eat them. You may think this is silly but I dont know if they would eat kittens - Ive only had the snake a week!!!!!!! I put a mouse down to lure her out, which didnt work, have cut the bottom of the sofa, cant see her but im almost certain she is in the arm. Ever since she escaped we have blocked the room so theres no way out of the room the sofas in (i hope) so im sure she must be still in there! Im really worried someone please HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP :-( :-( :-(

09/20/06  04:00pm

Arghyt
View Profile

Message To: Sam212378   In reference to Message Id: 990518

Ohhh, I hope you find her. I canít offer you much more help than anyone else has already said on this forum, but I would put out a heating pad near or in the couch w/ a pinkie on top, and check that everyday.

09/20/06  09:44pm

Sam212378
View Profile

Message To: Arghyt   In reference to Message Id: 991098

thank you, I will try that. At the moment I have put a fan by the sofa, I thought this might make her come out and try and find somewhere else warmer to hide.

09/21/06  03:23pm

Warui
View Profile

Message To: Sam212378   In reference to Message Id: 991810

Get a needle, thread to match the couch, cut, and sew... Either way, your guardian will probably find out, so Iíd say screw it and do that... ...But do know how to sew first ^_^;

09/22/06  03:47am

Arghyt
View Profile

Message To: Sam212378   In reference to Message Id: 991810

With the combination of that and a heating pad, I think you should have some luck. Just make sure that she canít get out of the room. I was sure that mine couldnít, and my cat found her outside a week later! So much for that!

09/22/06  11:23pm

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area