Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum

Peroxide2   Cyberbia   Peroxide2   Cyberbia   Cyberbia   Cyberbia   AFT~413   Rezzy   Sw1c   Sw1c   JackAsp   Murphyman   SnakeKeeper19   Jonathanphan  
 Member  Message

Peroxide2
View Profile

Northern Copperhead loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My northern copperhead fluffy is on the loose in lethbridge alberta bigish city >:( i dont want him to hurt anyone, what should i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hes very venomous and humungous!!!!!!!! 7.5 feet
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what should i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08/08/06  02:28pm

Cyberbia
View Profile

Message To: Peroxide2   In reference to Message Id: 929516

I wouldíve thought you should inform the Police P.D.Q!!

If it bites someone - especially a young child or an elderly person - and its found to belong to you, you could get into some pretty deep trouble.

Perhaps the Police will get an Expert out to help look for it!!

08/08/06  02:34pm

Peroxide2
View Profile

Message To: Cyberbia   In reference to Message Id: 929532

I ant to but i think itll make me feel silly, phoning the police on my snake,... im only 13 theyll think im retarded!

08/08/06  03:36pm

Cyberbia
View Profile

Message To: Peroxide2   In reference to Message Id: 929613

If your Police are like the Police we have here in the UK - Iíll bet you anything you like that theyíll think a whole lot worse of you if you donít tell them that theyíve got a 7.5 ft Copperhead on the loose on their patch.

I think the Police calling you a "retard" will be the very least of your problems - especially if it decides to have a bite at a young child or an elderly neighbour of yours!!

Try and explain to a Police Sargent - whose job it will be to go round to a neighbour of yours to break the news that a relatives of theirs died as a result of your Copperhead biting them - that the reason why you didnít tell the Police was because you didínt want to be regarded as a "retard"!!

I bet you he wonít be impressed!!

Get on the phone now!!

08/08/06  06:26pm

Cyberbia
View Profile

If your Police are like the Police we have here in the UK - Iíll bet you anything you like that theyíll think a whole lot worse of you if you donít tell them that theyíve got a 7.5 ft Copperhead on the loose on their patch.

I think the Police calling you a "retard" will be the very least of your problems - especially if it decides to have a bite at a young child or an elderly neighbour of yours!!

Try and explain to a Police Sargent - whose job it will be to go round to a neighbour of yours to break the news that a relatives of theirs died as a result of your Copperhead biting them - that the reason why you didnít tell the Police was because you didínt want to be regarded as a "retard"!!

I bet you he wonít be impressed!!

Get on the phone now!!

08/08/06  06:28pm

Cyberbia
View Profile

If your Police are like the Police we have here in the UK - Iíll bet you anything you like that theyíll think a whole lot worse of you if you donít tell them that theyíve got a 7.5 ft Copperhead on the loose on their patch!!

Calling you a "retard" will be the very least of your problems - especially if it decides to have a bite at a young child or an elderly neighbour of yours!!

Try and explain to a Police Sargent - whose job it will be to go round to a neighbour of yours to break the sad news that a relatives of theirs died because your Copperhead bite them - that the reason why you didnít tell the Police was because you didínt want to be regarded as a "retard"!!

I bet you he wonít be impressed!! And neither will be the local newspapers!!

Get on the phone now!!

08/08/06  06:34pm

AFT~413
View Profile

Message To: Cyberbia   In reference to Message Id: 929950

Youíre 13 years old and you own a highly venomous snake, which is nearly twice your size! Whatís up with that?! Whatís the sense of having something so dangerous that canít be handled. I suggest you downgrade to a Ball Python or a Milk Snake or something that wonít kill anyone... Something a bit more appropriate for an adolescent...

08/14/06  07:01am

Rezzy
View Profile

Message To: AFT~413   In reference to Message Id: 938868

He didnít really loose a copper head, it was a Cobra.

08/17/06  12:44pm

Sw1c
View Profile

Message To: Peroxide2   In reference to Message Id: 929516

I live in Alberta and what i want to know is why the hell is a 13 year old housing an illegal animal. Iíd say iot probly a scam as venoumous snakes are illegal to keep wihtout special permits and such which i dont see them giving to a 13 year old. So if you really did have it and not devenomed i recommend that you notify police and if you trying for attention id recommend you tell teh truth about it. trust me you dont wanna be pulling prank like that plus htink if someoen from lethrbidge sees thais post they notify poliece they can track general area you in , and in a case such as a venoumous snake on loose that was illegaly kept as pet i have a feeling they would

11/12/06  03:02pm

Sw1c
View Profile

Message To: Rezzy   In reference to Message Id: 943942

whether was cobra or copperhead wont really matter to police they gunna see illegal animal being kept by 13 year old, and why the hell would his parents let him keep a poisonious snake anyways

11/12/06  03:05pm

JackAsp
View Profile

Message To: Sw1c   In reference to Message Id: 1057631

Since 7.5 foot copperheads are imaginary, try luring it back by leaving its natural prey out. What does it eat, leprochauns?

11/20/06  02:29am

Murphyman
View Profile

Message To: JackAsp   In reference to Message Id: 1066687

Hahaha, thank you JackAsp. I was just sitting here reading this, wondering when somebody was going to figure out this kid is full of it.

-Zack

11/22/06  11:29pm

SnakeKeeper19
View Profile

your 13 and have a copperhead?!wow.im 13 and i would never be able to have venemous in her house..

03/19/08  05:13pm

Jonathanphan
View Profile

Message To: SnakeKeeper19   In reference to Message Id: 1667577

Fail...I’m 13 and I can’t have a snake at all.Your full of it too,because a 7.5 foot copperhead!YEA OKAY.WHEN PIGGIES CAN FLY!

04/17/11  10:19pm

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area