Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum

Edwin figuroa   Gecko<3   XXDamonXx   Lumpydustin   Zak_Attack300  
 Member  Message

Edwin figuroa
View Profile

African rock python lost and found in garage.

Well last nite I found out my 8 foot male african rock python escaped from his cage and I started looking around the whole garage I took it apart noting untill my grandmother found him in between the sink and the radiator but the problem is he dosent wanna come out I tryed pulling him out no good I tryed the hide box trick no good I tryed the warm water trick no good what ealse is there I mean this is the frist time this has happen 2 me I have other large pythons but never escaped there cages give me some good tips please!!! Ohh p.s. I have a 4 mounth old male african rock python for sale or will trade for a water monitor flroida orlando and kissimmee area pick up only!!!

05/19/06  12:25pm

Gecko<3
View Profile

Message To: Edwin figuroa   In reference to Message Id: 793561

Bait it out set up a large ruber maid container out with lid near by and put a juicy rabbit in there or what ever u feed him make sure its nice adn warm. let him com einto the runber maid and then close it and let him eat then take him out and put him back in cage. done it a fe times with big sankes, they seem to fall for it.

05/16/07  05:20am

XXDamonXx
View Profile

Message To: Gecko<3   In reference to Message Id: 1283085

Or, do what i did when my snake got loose. Might be pricy, but some music stores will let you rent things, or maybe you have a friend who owns a set.
Get drums, hit the bass pedal alot, it will make the snake move, it may stress him, but if you dont find another way, do it.
My snake got loose, durring when i was looking for him, my brother started playing his drums, i didnít tell him to, he just did. And here came Onyx, out from under the stove.
Hope it works out for you.

06/05/07  12:26pm

Lumpydustin
View Profile

Message To: Edwin figuroa   In reference to Message Id: 793561

turn on the sink on cold and leave it on for a while and how much for the 4 month old?

12/29/07  11:11pm

Zak_Attack300
View Profile

Message To: Lumpydustin   In reference to Message Id: 1560737

yeah i want the rock python
how much?

09/04/08  12:51am

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area