Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum

C.J.ReptoKid   Lynnspike   Buddy2005   Mickey678   Sw1c  
 Member  Message

C.J.ReptoKid
View Profile

Tips for free take a look!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok in going to make some tips so when a animal goes missing it mite help you
1.snakes:look near heaters, small cramed spaces, put pre killed food near a heat sorce and chack it alot.
2.beardies:LOOK FAST,they are very fast and can sqeeze there little butts anywhere so i suggest putting dishes of veggies around your house to check it alot.
3.turtles:look very close to where it got loose because they are slow and dont like leaving somwhere that they been all there lives or for a week or so
4.geckos:BE Creative think of a trap desighn like i told Malorie,and guess what she caught it but it didnt set the trap off but it was in the trap tho.
5.iguanas:as told for bearded dragons and geckos but still like geckos look on wall and celien.
6.frogs. your guess is as good as mine so i guess you just need to catch it by wating."shrugs shoulders"
C.J. PS tell me if it works or what you think about the tips

03/02/06  10:33pm

Lynnspike
View Profile

Message To: C.J.ReptoKid   In reference to Message Id: 675187

thank you for hte info, my 1 mth old ball python is missing and hes so small he could be anywhere. if he got into the vents how do i get him out.

05/13/06  03:14pm

Buddy2005
View Profile

Message To: Lynnspike   In reference to Message Id: 784148

my 2ft ball python got out of his cage and we cant find him ANYWHERE, what is the best way to find him. my boyfriend is afriad that he might have gotten into the walls... we are workin on our house and took the molding off the walls so the bottom of the walls are open...how do i get him out if he is up there somewhere?

08/06/06  06:42pm

Mickey678
View Profile

Message To: Buddy2005   In reference to Message Id: 926495

anything for a 4 month old chameleon?

08/28/06  07:43pm

Sw1c
View Profile

Message To: Lynnspike   In reference to Message Id: 784148

try a bottle trap with food holes but put in fornt of a small fan powered space heater worked for my corn

11/13/06  01:55am

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area