Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum

Killhog   Biggiy05   Coloherp   C.J.ReptoKid   Sky line  
 Member  Message

Killhog
View Profile

Dumb cats!

i lost my pet ball python about a day ago. i didnt know until the now until today when i went to go play with him. i also have my door open all the time and a stupid cat that always is in my room. how can i find him. please for the love of god tell me how to find him

01/08/06  07:51pm

Biggiy05
View Profile

Message To: Killhog   In reference to Message Id: 598475

Dumb cats!

You just called a guy in another thread stupid because he lost his snake. Maybe I should call you stupid.

Look in every nook and cranny of the house. Look behind dressers, fridges, anything they can get behind and look under things too. Go through the whole house one room at a time and move onto the next after you finish the other room.

01/10/06  12:14pm

Coloherp
View Profile

Dumb cats!

Killhog, Look in and around things that are dark, cramp, and warm for your snake. If all else fails leave a heating pad on the floor and run a dead mouse along the base board and place it by the heating pad, plus a hide so your snake will stick around for awhile...

01/19/06  07:02pm

C.J.ReptoKid
View Profile

Message To: Coloherp   In reference to Message Id: 612411

Dumb cats!

really just look in cramped spaces i catch herps in my home town for ppl and most are snakes so if u have a heat mat place it in the corner of a room that it got out in because they dont like to leave the spot most of the time,take a container cut a hole in it and place it on the heat mat and make sure u pak it with cloth or somthing so they can sqeeze into ,but make sure u cansee so wen its there it doesnt sit and rot check it like twice a day once u wake up and wen u go to bed and maybe in the middle of the day
C.J.

01/29/06  08:46pm

Sky line
View Profile

Dumb cats!

yore cat at it

01/09/11  12:28am

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area