Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum

Crazykurt108   Crazykurt108   Adsi   Sw1c   JackAsp  
 Member  Message

Crazykurt108
View Profile

Please help :-( Lost Cornsnake

Can anybody please help. i lost a baby cornsnake about 20 inches long about a year and a half ago!! Can someone please tell me if he is dead or alive. this is the second time but last time i found him in 3 months but this time i cant find him! please help!!!!!!!

11/21/05  05:26pm

Crazykurt108
View Profile

Message To: Crazykurt108   In reference to Message Id: 549982

anybody????

11/27/05  01:43pm

Adsi
View Profile

Message To: Crazykurt108   In reference to Message Id: 556276

i dont know if he could be alive or not (maby if it found enoufh insects it might live)
i still have not found my ghost corn
PBA(please be alive)

10/15/06  04:34pm

Sw1c
View Profile

Message To: Crazykurt108   In reference to Message Id: 549982

if you have a general idea of wher ehe is if your able to pick up a cheap space heater with built in fan build the inverted 2l pop bottle trap with food and holes and put in fornt of space heater, worked for mine in an apartment building after bout 3 hours of mouse stench form it blowing around she came back but ound her halfway between living room and her cage. and if get form walmart and dont work always send back but make sure you wont get in trouble as the smell isnt pretty

11/13/06  01:53am

JackAsp
View Profile

Message To: Sw1c   In reference to Message Id: 1058539

If it was a year and a half ago, Iíd say heís dead. If you live someplace where there are a lot of treefrogs or baby anoles and he got outside then he might be living the good life, but if not, then a baby could not go that long. Iím not even sure an adult could. Hate to be the one to say it, but you asked. The answer is, no, a baby corn could not survive loose indoors for that long. Did you figure out how he escaped at least? If you ever get another snake that small, the more you know about ways they can get lost the safer itíll be.

11/25/06  01:58am

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area