Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum

Crazykurt108   Yellowfang   Catt   C.J.ReptoKid   AFT~413   Jwk811  
 Member  Message

Crazykurt108
View Profile

Lost corn snake for 6-7 months now! PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi i need as much help as i can to find mi corn snake. he is about 20 inches. I lost him about 6-7 months ago. i dont no if heís dead or alive. any ideas what to do?

07/02/05  09:05am

Yellowfang
View Profile

Message To: Crazykurt108   In reference to Message Id: 388847

If you read all the things that are in the other post then it gives you a few good ideas. Also keep all your doors shut so he would be trapped in the same room to make finding easier. Look in places like behind and under the fridge and other hear sources. Lay out a mouse or something somewhere in the house so he can AT LEAST have food and lay water dishes in different rooms in the house. But check places like under the bed and all. Hope this helped.

Yellowfang

07/10/05  05:20pm

Catt
View Profile

Message To: Yellowfang   In reference to Message Id: 397077

remember to look in the room he or she excaped in at least twice i lost my corn and could of swarn i had checked every where, when there she waz with her head stickin out of da cubored!!!

hope this helps a lil ( keep lookin!!!! )

catt

09/10/05  06:29am

C.J.ReptoKid
View Profile

Message To: Catt   In reference to Message Id: 473579

look real close to heaters they usualy hide very close to them because heat and also lookin the smallest thing it can get into because they dont like wide open spaces wen they hide u probly new that
i catch herps that get loose in my town and im 12 but dont giv up hope my best friend lost an anole lizard and couldnt find it for a couple weeks and i caught it fo him

01/06/06  05:48pm

AFT~413
View Profile

Message To: C.J.ReptoKid   In reference to Message Id: 595902

Dude, the snake has been gone for over a half a year now! Unless you have a crazy rat or mouse infestation, I think you know where Iím going with this...

Sorry for your loss.

08/14/06  06:54am

Jwk811
View Profile

Message To: AFT~413   In reference to Message Id: 938856

Dude they can last like a year without food. Well I lost my snake before for over a month. And I can tell ya I looked EVERYWHERE!! They one night he got out from where ever he was hiding and knocked over a few things with got my attention. I was amazed I was sure I lost íem. but 7 months? I donít know about that one but he could always come out. i heard someone lost their snake for 9 months and one day it crawled out of the couch. so just dont give up hope! good luck man!

09/02/06  02:35am

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area