Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum

Crazykurt108   Joshsnakeman   Chriz   Chriz   Catt   Crazykurt108   Naynay   Hamelzz   Cash   Dingdang   M14assault   Stepstairs  
 Member  Message

Crazykurt108
View Profile

Lost corn snake!

Please help. i have lost my 20 inch corn snake and its been lost for about 3 months can someone please help. this is the second time and i finally found out after he got lost again that the screen was broken. i will take anything to help me catch it.

02/08/05  03:51pm

Joshsnakeman
View Profile

Message To: Crazykurt108   In reference to Message Id: 243354

Lost corn snake!

i know this is a late post but you said u wanted any help so......

check all the spots that a corn snake could fit comfortably in. They prefer small, warm, dark, places. By 3 months the snake will definitely be very hungry so put out plates of large fuzzy mice around the house and checking them every day. If one goes missing chances are he is around that area digesting his meal.
Dont give up hope though. I once was in exactly the same position as you except mine was found after 6 months. Chances are he will reappear after a while hunting for food.

04/14/05  06:42pm

Chriz
View Profile

Message To: Joshsnakeman   In reference to Message Id: 310087

Lost corn snake!

my corn is also lost im a bit worried coz it might of gone down a hole in the floorboards (rooms downstairs) been lost for 2 months-wont come out for food or water-have also tried to do the flour thing where you can see if its been there or not i think it might be gone can you help?

06/04/05  06:16am

Chriz
View Profile

Message To: Chriz   In reference to Message Id: 362011

Lost corn snake!

more bad news-the other one that was in the tank has gone to-about 5 mins ago dont know where its gone maybe with the other one? they have been fine in there for like 2 yrz now this is the 1st time they got out!

06/04/05  06:59am

Catt
View Profile

Message To: Chriz   In reference to Message Id: 362018

Lost corn snake!

hmmm, i dout they would hav gone down stairs and i would be carful because if they are very hungry they are likely to eat each other no matter if there bothers or sisters if there hungry then thats it keep lookin in small places leave out lots of food its still worth a try they will be hungry look for the 1 that has just excaped he or she will be around the room somwhere in a small place and warm place donít give up!!!!! i didnít and eventuly found my snake in 2 hours she waz in the cubored in the same room she went missing in!!! also if they hav just been feed look 4 poo, not very nice but its a start!!!

hope this helps!!!!!!
catt

09/10/05  06:54am

Crazykurt108
View Profile

Message To: Catt   In reference to Message Id: 473588

Lost corn snake!

I STILL CANT FIND HER!! its been about a year now and shes still missing!! do you think shes dead? ive looked everywhere!

09/13/05  05:42pm

Naynay
View Profile

Lost corn snake!

first try looking around his tank then look on book shelves and in couches.if you have a basement look there to cornís like the dark.look in bowels and cups.try putting mice in bottles and/or containers heíll probably smell it and want some.i hope you find him.

01/15/07  02:43pm

Hamelzz
View Profile

Lost corn snake!

i was a ROYAL idiot and left my baby cornsnakes cage lid open during the night and he got out...i loved that snake...will somebody help me!!!!!!!!pls pls pls!!! pls either answer here or at http://www.hamelzz.piczo.com/ I feel sick about losing him and i have looked everywhere and he wont come out for food....pls help!!! I feel sick sick SICK! PLS help....

07/18/07  06:56pm

Cash
View Profile

Message To: Hamelzz   In reference to Message Id: 1364650

Lost corn snake!

Hi. i was going to hold my corn the outher day when i could not find him/her in its cage.So later i got looking all over the place and could not find him.Then i had an idea,about a month or so ago i begen breeding mice to save money and i had 3 almost full grown mice and 2 full grown mice in a cage.SO i though would my little corn try to get one and when i looked in the mice cage a saw 2 dead mice and one FAT corn snake in the cage he eat all but 2 and the 2 he did not eat he just killd and lift them there,after eating all that he was so fat he could not fit through the bars to get away.And now all i have left is 2 dead mice and a FAT corn.(i will put a pic of hin asap)

Thank you for reading
Cody

07/19/07  02:57pm

Dingdang
View Profile

Message To: Cash   In reference to Message Id: 1365701

Lost corn snake!

exactly the same thing happened to me, 4 days ago went to get snake he/she wasnt there. Lid was on how it got out no idea, still no sign of it keep looking but no luck. Also got cats but no sign that either of them have eaten it no blood or anything so im praying he is still alive somewere. :( he/she only 7weeks old any advice would be appreciatd. TY in advance

08/03/07  05:51pm

M14assault
View Profile

Message To: Dingdang   In reference to Message Id: 1387108

Lost corn snake!

yeahh... i lost my first snake. it was really sad, and i looked desperately for it as soon as i reliazed... but havent found him like since august or sooner... *sighhhh. and im such an idiot. ive just started to put out traps! :p

09/30/07  02:26am

Stepstairs
View Profile

Message To: Crazykurt108   In reference to Message Id: 477701

Lost corn snake!

my corn snake got loose one time on the second floor of our house and found it crawling down the steps. this leads me to think that they may head for lower ground. Try looking in the basement.

good luck

12/26/07  10:54pm

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area