Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum

Macsnake   Animallover   SnakesRock22   Chriz   Keyatra   Catt   Greenandscalyanoles2  
 Member  Message

Macsnake
View Profile

HELP loose or stolen snake??

My husbands ball python is missing from our 50 gallon tank. We had 2 locks at either end of the tank. The lid was securely on. We tuned our appartment upside down and could not find her. We finally did a test...we lifted the lid up at a corner, but the lid stays up a little, it does not go back flush. Do you think someone (our landlord) came in and took her to teach us a lesson?? (we arenít supposed to have animals)

01/23/05  12:57am

Animallover
View Profile

Message To: Macsnake   In reference to Message Id: 229660

If he did take him/her that was not nice. If you aren’t spost to have animals then he could have confronted you bfor he took the snake.

02/08/05  07:56pm

SnakesRock22
View Profile

ouch. i sincerly hope that you get your snake back if he did take it. but in the mean time i would be looking, try putting some pinkies or a mouse/rat (depending on the size of snake) in something (ie:tall bowl so it canít get out) maybe your snake will come and eat it. i donít know, i have never had a ball python but maybe this will spark a good idea.
-erin

04/27/05  08:24am

Chriz
View Profile

Message To: SnakesRock22   In reference to Message Id: 324599

stupid landlords...

06/04/05  11:44am

Keyatra
View Profile

Message To: Chriz   In reference to Message Id: 362143

Try putting Flower (like for making bread) in the door ways if the snake moves through it you will be able to see also look behind/under the fridge and oven

06/14/05  02:34pm

Catt
View Profile

Message To: Keyatra   In reference to Message Id: 371251

it is unlikly that ure landlored took ure snake most ppl are scared of snakes and wouldnít dream or takin 1 with out knowin if its poisonus or not just keep lookin in small warm places he of she is likely 2 be in the room they were lost in leave lots of water out check radiators and make sure there are no holes in the floor bords!!!!!! and check under the curpet! gook luck!

catt

09/10/05  06:48am

Greenandscalyanoles2
View Profile

if he/she did not take the snake,look at all heated places in the apartment.u might find ur snake there.if not,turn on some things that give off light and heat.

08/13/08  03:07pm

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area