Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Marmalade   Zeus_Iggy   Chameleon_man   Maggie_Mae   Jackii  

Member  Message

Marmalade
View Profile

Lost a tiny Corn Snake

I have lost my 10 month old baby corn, it has now been two weeks..... i have a cat :/.... does the bottle trick work, and is there anything much else i can do? I have emptied my room etc...... and i’m distraught.

11/13/11  02:42pm

Zeus_Iggy
View Profile

Message To: Marmalade   In reference to Message Id: 2244074

Lost a tiny Corn Snake

same thing is happening with me and my young leopard gecko. they are so small its almost impossible to stumble across them. its also been 2 weeks since mines been gone. all you can do is set up a mini habitat for them in a couple rooms and see if they find it. once they do you will see them there more often. i am awaiting my leo to find the spot i made for him with food and heat. try the same for your snake and NEVER GIVE UP HOPE! reptiles show up weeks, even months after owners lose them sometimes.

01/13/12  10:56pm

Chameleon_man
View Profile

Message To: Zeus_Iggy   In reference to Message Id: 2250958

Lost a tiny Corn Snake

its true he will show up! mine did 7 month later one time. i was really suprised!

01/20/12  02:08pm

Maggie_Mae
View Profile

Message To: Chameleon_man   In reference to Message Id: 2251861

Lost a tiny Corn Snake

I found my leopard gecko under a shirt on the floor, my baby corn got out 4 years ago and haven’t found him but I did find tracks under the fridge so might wanna try looking there. I reccomend putting out a mouse in a bottle, I’ve heard good things.

01/30/12  04:02pm

Jackii
View Profile

Message To: Maggie_Mae   In reference to Message Id: 2253369

Lost a tiny Corn Snake

I fell asleep with my baby milk snake one time. We found him 2 weeks later in the vents. My dog was frekin out and sniffing the vents.

05/23/12  03:37pm

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area