Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum

Teresaydrogo   Tokay gecko   CAM95  
 Member  Message

Teresaydrogo
View Profile

I am a idiot lost my baby ball

well i have had serenity for three weeks i have fed her twice i believe she is going to shed soon .. should i offer food for her will she come out if i do will she be hungry if she is going to shed? i live in a mobile home scary thought is heater vents on floor.. i have done a through search ... the problem is i am so scared she will freeze to death due to my mom health we can not have heat up any higher than 67-70 degrees.. i have a new dog bed down with a heating pad in it and her hide.. on the floor.. i am such a idiot i left a cord down in her tank and she used it to escape.. please help me i am so worried it has been 5 days since she escaped.. what should i do i have looked in cabinets couches tv computer behind fridge and dryer .. we have a furnace/heater in a closet but i cant look behind it i did look into it though.. i am so afraid she went into the vents on the floor.. and is going to freeze.. i am desperate i miss her so much and have learned my lesson lol please help any suggestions is appreciated..!!! i am worried sick

02/10/10  01:27pm

Tokay gecko
View Profile

Message To: Teresaydrogo   In reference to Message Id: 2122174

thats sucks if she went down the vent kall a vent dude to check the ventrs

02/28/10  09:48pm

CAM95
View Profile

Message To: Tokay gecko   In reference to Message Id: 2128191

I know how you feel. I lost my Bp a while ago, and I to live in a mobile home. I went outside and looked for an hour, thought I lost him for good, and came in the house, tore it apart (which my om was extremely po’d about), only to find him in a stereo the next morning. I’d put flour at the bottom of every door way. if she enters/exits a room, it will leave a trail, and you’ll at least know which direction she’s heading. other than that, keep an eye out for her, and keep checking the warm places. see if you can get behind the furnace/heater.

03/02/10  09:38pm

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area