Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum

Jackpaulprince   Jackpaulprince  
 Member  Message

Jackpaulprince
View Profile

Lost corn snake in 4X4 Pagero!!!!!

Hi, I was transporting my snake which escaped during the journey, To make matters worse the truck belongs to a friend who is on holiday for around a week longer, I left her cave and a heat mat in the foot well with a mouse, Which she managed to eat and dissapear again while i wasnt keeping watch, Since i have set a friendly trap with a rocker switch and Trap door which i am trying with another mouse, I realise she wont be hungry yet and probably wont even bother investigating but im desperately hoping she does,I just wish id founf the trap before i set the first mouse,This is assuming the trap actually works which is doubtfull but worth a try. Iv tried dissmantling as much of the dashboard around where she was last seen but the pajero is very very will made and im not really getting anywhere. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Jack.

10/21/09  10:40am

Jackpaulprince
View Profile

Message To: Jackpaulprince   In reference to Message Id: 2086858

Lost corn snake in 4X4 Pagero!!!!!

Im very happy and relieved to say i have captured her, She is now safe and sound in her vivarium, The mouse i left for her in the friendly trap was eaten, without setting off the trapdoor, which i had a feeling would happen. So i removed the trap.
A few days ago i put the heat mat along with some bark chippings into the glove compartment, Hoping she would go for a warm and id time it right to check while she was in there, After endess checks.... she was.

So i have learned a very very valuble lesson.... Use a propper plastic carry box while transporting, They are very clever and very strong.

10/24/09  05:22pm

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area