Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum

N3NA   Willipino  
 Member  Message

N3NA
View Profile

I LOST MY NEW CORN SNAKE

MY GIRLFRIEND LOST MY BABY IN THE CAR 2 DAYS AGO, HE CAME OUT ON HIS OWN AS SOON AS HE HEARD MY VOICE, SO HE’S SAFELY BACK IN HIS TANK... I JUST GOT 2 MORE YESTERDAY... ONE OF THEM GOT OUT OF THE TANK LAST NIGHT... I’M STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW BECAUSE IT WAS CLOSED AND I WEIGHED IT DOWN... IT WAS PROBABY ONE OF THE KIDS MESSING WITH THE TANK YET AGAIN... BUT ANYWAY... HE’S OUT... I FIGURED HE WAS PROBABLY IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM BECAUSE THAT’S RIGHT BY OUR ROOM, SO I STARTED SEARCHING IN THERE... NO LUCK YET... HE DIDN’T COME OUT FOR THE PINKIE CUZ I JUST FED HIM YESTERDAY... TRIED THE WARM DARK SPOT THING TO SEE IF THAT WORKS... HASN’T YET... CAN’T DO THE FLOUR THING CUZ MY EFFIN FLOORS ARE WHITE!!!! I’M SO MAD THAT MY NEW BABY’S MISSING... HE’S NO MORE THAN A MONTH OLD, BUT HE’S PRETTY BIG FOR HIS AGE... AND I THINK HIS BROTHERS ARE STARTING TO MISS HIM... I DUNNO WHAT TO DO... ANY SUGGESTIONS?

09/20/08  02:26pm

Willipino
View Profile

Message To: N3NA   In reference to Message Id: 1864190

I LOST MY NEW CORN SNAKE

check everywher and i mean everywhere corn snakes are escape artists check even the cearel boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09/21/08  07:19pm

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area