Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum

Moomooccow   Moomooccow   Gottee guy   Moomooccow   Gottee guy  
 Member  Message

Moomooccow
View Profile

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k my five lined skink got out and hes out side now is there any way to catch him hes in a hole and the flore is concrete

08/31/07  10:57pm

Moomooccow
View Profile

Message To: Moomooccow   In reference to Message Id: 1427659

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is any body gonna help yall r so not helping at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09/03/07  08:53pm

Gottee guy
View Profile

Message To: Moomooccow   In reference to Message Id: 1430994

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wasnt there already a post about this a few weeks ago about the barn thing? remember the cup thing i said.

09/07/07  11:23pm

Moomooccow
View Profile

Message To: Gottee guy   In reference to Message Id: 1435616

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ehhhhhhh no can u say it over agin

09/08/07  11:49pm

Gottee guy
View Profile

Message To: Moomooccow   In reference to Message Id: 1436821

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok sry i havnt been on in days im moving but anyways: dig out a long and deep hole and put a very long cup in it.put light leaves on top of the cup and put dead crickets and mealworms on the leaves. he will try to eat the dead crickets and fall into the cup but put some soft material on the bottom so he doesnít hurt himself. then look the next day and see if heís there. or an easier way is to thow a cricket on the ground and catch him with a net when he tries to eat it. i just lost a very small ring necked snake yesterday night. it is orange on top and red on the bottom and has a black head and a broken white stripe on its neck.i lost him on my porch in the appartment but luckily itís a screened porch. i tore up the whole place looking for this critter but canít seem to find it. do you know anything how to find him?thanks in advance

- ben

09/10/07  07:28pm

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area