Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum

Gottee guy   Loki21   Loki21   Loki21   Gottee guy   Geickojr.   Gottee guy  
 Member  Message

Gottee guy
View Profile

Lost skunk gecko (white lined)!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!!

lost skunk gecko (white lined)!!!!!!!! went behind furnace in a hole out of reach somewhere in the roof of the room!!!!!!!!!! help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08/20/07  10:33pm

Loki21
View Profile

Message To: Gottee guy   In reference to Message Id: 1412169

My one grass lizard made the great escape a week ago. We set out a food trap (the one that holds the crickets in) and he came out after 4/5 days. SInce geckos like the hole it might be kinda hard to get him out i would try and coax him out with a cricket or something...like let one walk around the hole (and make sure you can catch him and set him back when he wanders away) heíll get hungry eventually and water...be patient thatís all I can say...

08/21/07  12:26pm

Loki21
View Profile

My one grass lizard made the great escape a week ago. We set out a food trap (the one that holds the crickets in) and he came out after 4/5 days. SInce geckos like the hole it might be kinda hard to get him out i would try and coax him out with a cricket or something...like let one walk around the hole (and make sure you can catch him and set him back when he wanders away) heíll get hungry eventually and water...be patient thatís all I can say...

08/21/07  12:29pm

Loki21
View Profile

08/21/07  12:29pm

Gottee guy
View Profile

Message To: Loki21   In reference to Message Id: 1412881

i dont think hes going to come out this time . hes escaped before for weeks twice though, but i have a feeling he went too far in .

08/21/07  08:26pm

Geickojr.
View Profile

Message To: Gottee guy   In reference to Message Id: 1413674

uuuuummmm didnítchya learn the first time lol? you should made his enclosure escape proof BEFORE the first time and reinforced it after the first time, and maybe even bought a flashing sign or something to hang on the wall saying CLOSE TANK MAKE SURE GECKO IS IN FIRST or something along those lines after the second. oh well. i still cant believe that youíve lost him two times before and didnt learn.

08/23/07  10:58pm

Gottee guy
View Profile

Message To: Geickojr.   In reference to Message Id: 1416822

thats because in stupid somtimes the humitity was too high.

08/31/07  10:47pm

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area