Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum

Sw1c   Sw1c   JackAsp   Sky line  
 Member  Message

Sw1c
View Profile

Lost baby corn in apartment

my 4-5 month old red albino corn Sheba got outta her tank(gunna shoot pet store saying the lid would keep her in, she slid it right off tank) anyways we got water heat system here and i fear she followed the pipes into another apartment i not sure though because i put flour down and twice i think Ive seen tracks not to sure because they led up to water but not away or turn or anything mighta been way flour dropped. anyways is there anyways i can attract her back into our apartment without stinking the neighbors out? or is there a high chance she’ll come back on her own when she gets hungry? we’ve had her for 3-4 months and ya so is there chance she’ll come back to where her tank is for feeding when she gets hungry? also she did not eat last week so she should be hungry soon(and yes Ive put water out in different rooms) please help if anyone else has had this problem in an apartment

11/12/06  02:56pm

Sw1c
View Profile

Message To: Sw1c   In reference to Message Id: 1057615

GOOD news everyone she came back, i bought a space heater with fan thingy put the bottle trap in fornt iof it since it didnt work beforehand, and had aimed to hallway and the pants wore eawrlier tossed on floor foudn her in slithering hwer way to the food, so guys who loose ur snake use the bottle trick i see it working but if after few days dont work like didnt for us when shed missed a week feeding already spaceheater with fan kinda stunk of mouse aorund here but we got her back all. and only took 2-3 days of her missing:) so ya space heater cost 40$ since we needed one anyways so ya keepo them in mind. turned heat off to draw her out of water pipes that heat our place. so guys DONT give up hope i almost did but i kept hoping and she came back:) finally some good news

11/12/06  09:04pm

JackAsp
View Profile

Message To: Sw1c   In reference to Message Id: 1058142

Cool.

11/25/06  02:01am

Sky line
View Profile

Message To: Sw1c   In reference to Message Id: 1057615

your land Lord is going to Sue u