Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum

Ashli   Ashli   Bomo   Ashli  
 Member  Message

Ashli
View Profile

HUNTER GOT OUT!

Hunter my 4 month old baby Florida King got out i think that he has been missing for about 2 or 3 days, i think that he got into the vents i am really worried, i know that he doesnít really need me, but i have a rotti and a bulldog, i hope they havenít got to him any one have any advice i really want him back... he is a very beautiful King, and i miss him!

10/22/06  04:27pm

Ashli
View Profile

Message To: Ashli   In reference to Message Id: 1031895

HUNTER GOT OUT!

some one please help me... no one has replied to me

10/30/06  04:35pm

Bomo
View Profile

Message To: Ashli   In reference to Message Id: 1031895

HUNTER GOT OUT!

Look in the warmest places in your house. You say heís in the vents? take a mouse and put it in something it cant get/chew out of and put it by the vent. The snake may smell it, and go to it. donít let your dogs in the room where you have put the mouse (i know how bulldogs are I have one too lol) Check on it every once in awhile to see if the snake has found it. If you dont find the snake, out the mouse in a different place, and keep trying, meanwhile, look in every nok and cranny. I thought my baby ball python would be in a warm spot and looked for it and used a mouse for four days, and I found her behind the dresser mirror sandwiched in between it and the wall!

11/07/06  11:59pm

Ashli
View Profile

Message To: Bomo   In reference to Message Id: 1052537

HUNTER GOT OUT!

Thanx i am still looking and waiting. Trying all new things that might work.THANX

12/18/06  06:10pm

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area